The Infernal Internship of Mister Beaks

After spending quality time with her uncles and her family, Maria headed off towards her shop, Opening it up for the day with a bright smile on her face as she quickly started to get to work.

Maria prepared a few bouquets that were pre-paid for her clients and placed them in the back of the shop. She set them down as she heard the shop bell ring out, Causing her to rush out to the desk out front.

Approaching her desk, Dewey suddenly tackled her onto the ground, Making her smile as her brother explained something about an internship at 'Waddle'.

Huey then entered the shop, Shaking his head at Dewey before showing Maria a magazine about Mark Beaks, The creator of 'Waddle' phones and other technology.

Huey: "You got to come with us!, Obviously once Mister Beaks sees that we take after you then we are sure to gain a full-time job!"

Dewey: "Or better yet, A Dewmotion!"

Huey: *Groan* "Please?"

With a bright smile, Maria got up from the floor, Making sure that the flowers were watered before closing her shop for a while as she followed after her excited brothers as they headed towards the Waddle Headquarters.

Huey: "Let's see: Can do attitude?, Check!, Professional Posture?, Hmm, Check, Completed Checklist, Check, Wow, I can't believe we get to be interns at Waddle for Mark Beaks!"

Dewey: "Yeah, I'm mostly doing it to show off this bad boy!"

Looking at the briefcase, Maria tried to remember if it belonged to either Scrooge or to Uncle Donald, Making a note to say sorry to both of them if that was the case.

Huey: "What is that?"

Dewey: "Oh this? It's my super serious business briefcase!, 'What brilliant business secrets is he hiding in there?', Who knows?"

Huey: "You can't open the lock, Can you?"

Dewey: "Nope!"

Maria: "Where did you get that Dewey?"

Dewey: "It's a Dewstery!"

Maria let out a laugh before bringing her brothers into a hug, The two of them knowing it was one for good luck as they approached the Waddle building.

Unbeknownst to the trio, Mark Beaks was frozen in place, Dropping his phone to the ground in a dramatic way as they approached him.

🥀Meanwhile🥀

Mark Beaks was speechless. To him, Maria was walking towards him in slow motion with sparkles around her, Almost like a high quality filter.

He instantly got another phone from his pocket and took a sneaky picture of Maria, Placing a few hearts around her before using his hoverboard to go over to the group.

Mark: "Welcome to Waddle, Where imagination and innovation get married and have babies!"

He takes out his phone, Hi-fiving his holographic hand before showing it off to the trio.

Mark: "Digital high-five app, So you never get left hanging or, You know, Have to touch anyone!, Say I don't remember you while they was interested in me "

Huey: "Mister Beaks, Allow me to introduce you to our sister, Maria 'Rose' Duck!"

Dewey: "She's a florist, You know being awesome with flowers!"

Mark grabs her hand and shakes it quickly, Slightly losing her balance before adjusting herself as he takes another photo, Blinding Maria for a moment as Huey helps her.