•Episode 2•

-Tía Julieta!-Emilia gasped.

-Emilia? Is that you?-she asked shockingly and Emilia nodded.-Oh my! You grew up to be such a beautiful young women! Come over here!-she spread her arms out for a hug and they embraced each other.-Hey everyone! Emilia is back in town!-she shouted and the doors quickly opened.-Come in dear child!

They came in and saw everyone looking down at her from upstairs. Callie hid behind her skirt and so she won't get noticed.

-Emilia? Oh my!-Mirabel came running and embraced her.

-Mirabel! Oh it's been a while. You look so pretty!-Emilia let go and look at her up and down.

-You are talking?! You look gorgeous even without makeup on!-she fixed her glasses.

-Yeah I don't really wear makeup, you know, just maybe for parties.-she smiled and she felt loosen up quickly.

-Luisa!-she screamed as she got a bone breaking hug.

-Emilia! I missed you girl!-She said letting go which she smiled at.

-Hey Emilia! I see you are back.-Isabela said not coming down.
They were never on good terms and she hadn't changed so she just waved at her awkwardly.

-The other's are out but they will come back soon since it's almost lunchtime.-Mirabel said looking at the watch.

-Oh, Really? We came in such a bad timing! We are so sorry.-Emilia said worryingly touching her chest.

-Oh no problem! You are always welcome and you have so much to tell us. Please be our guest!-Julieta said with a warm smile.
-Okay. Thank you so much!

-But aint' her Callie? Oh how cute!-she spotted and leaned towards her. Callie shied away when the attention switched to her.

-Hello...-She wave awkwardly.

-She is a bit shy. Give her some time.-Emilia whispered to them and they nodded.

-You know we have a boy the same age as you here.-Mirabel said.-You guys will get along!-she gave her a warm smile and Callie relaxed a bit.

-So can I help with preparing lunch?-Emilia said, breaking the silence when Callie didn't responded.

-Oh it's already ready but yes, yes come along!-Julieta waved to follow her and Emilia did.

It was so nostalgic to come back there. She spent a five years there as a child playing with them all day, so every corner there held a memory.

-Soooo! Where were you? How was it? Why did you come back?-Mirabel started shooting questions at her, while they were moving the food from the kitchen to the table outside.

-Hey Mirabel! Calm down!-her mom said laughing, which made Mirabel shut her mouth for a while, but as soon as they left the kitchen she speeded up to walk next to her.
-Sooo?-she leaned over smiling.

-You changed so much ha ha!-Emilia let out a joyful laugh, thinking about how timid they all were as kids.-Glasses, you became a lot more talkative and free-spirited.

-I missed you too, Emerald eyes. But you became a lot more adultish and precised you know.-Mirabel said using their childhood nicknames and they smiled at each other.

-One thing never changes.-Emilia said with an assuring smile.-Also, I will tell everything over lunch. Promise!
-Hmm. Okay.-Mirabel said impatietly.

They continued quietly putting stuff on the table and as they were walking back inside, Mirabel lained over.

-Any boyfriends?-she whispered. Emilia quickly gave her arm a little slap and started walking faster.