1

It's difficult being a main character, let's just start with that...

Falling for you, Chapter 1

....
(Hogwarts, September 3rd)
Nobody's POV

Hogwarts, a school for the gifted.

For those granted with magical abilities.

Ment to save, protect and fight.

Those things never ment much to Akaashi. He only came to this school to please his parents.

His father was amongst the most famous sorcerers in the country. His mother, was amongst the best healers in the country. His sister was in the big four of the school.

Going to this school ment a lot to his family, so he attended.

As a first year, entering a big school like this was nerve wracking. Imagine a transferring second year. Akaashi walked these halls, looking for the principals office. Having his wand tucked in his inner pocket, his hands neatly at his side, his face blank.

He had an oxygen canula in his nostrils that was being connected to his tank. Unusual sight. Most people would stare, which made him uncomfortable.

When he finally entered the principals office, his mother and sister already waiting, he bowed to the principal. "Take a seat." The older male said.

Akaashi made his way to the open seat and sat down. "Lets begin shall we?"

During the principals discourse, Akaashi just sat silently. The man stated the rules, the functions, the classes, the sports, pretty much everything he needed to know about the school. Akaashi listened, although he already knew all of this.

"Now I know that your illness plays an important role in your life." The words of the old man made Akaashi frown. "We have all the accommodations you need, if necessary. All teachers and coaches are aware of your condition, so that shouldn't be a problem. All we need is for some paperwork to be filled out whenever you might need an absence."

Akaashi's mother took his hand. "Ill be the one taking care of that." She said ever so gently.

The principal dismissed the family. Outside of the room. He let out a sigh but soon coughed, feeling his lungs tense. "Okay honey, I have to go. Remember that your sorting of house is at 12 okay?" His mother said. He nodded and she kissed his forehead before leaving.

"You nervous about what house you'll be in?" Hina (Akaashi's sister) asked.

"No, not really." He didn't care that much. "I should start heading towards the sorting office." He said as he started to walk away.

....
(Sorting office, 12 o'clock)

The sorting of house. Normally for first years it's taken at the school through an exam on campus. But since Akaashi was transferring, he could take it at home. Or the hospital, in his case.

When he entered the sorting office, he was greeted by a male in a blue robe. That had black hair and dark blue eyes. And was accompanied by a creature, a blue Phoenix perched on his shoulder. "Akaashi Keiji?" He asked. Akaashi nodded.