Prologue

"𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎!"

"𝑃𝑎𝑝𝑎!"

𝐴 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙'𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

"𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔..."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛'𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛..."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙'𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑.

"...𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙'𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑟-𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑝𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"𝑌/𝑁! 𝑅𝑢𝑛!"

An older girl quickly shot off her bed hearing someone walk through the door that led to the Last Drop. The girl quickly got out of bed and ran in grabbing a small knife on her way. She slowly turned the corner but was met with Vander, the man who took her in after her parents' deaths. By his side walked a girl with pink hair who looked a bit younger than her, while Vander also carried an even younger looking girl with blue hair. Both looked like they had been - if they weren't - crying.

The girl rounded the corner and came to stand in front of them, "Vander?"

The man looked at the girl, "Y/N," He then looked at the girls with him before looking back up, "Can you take these two to get cleaned up?"
The girl hummed in agreement, noticing how dirty the girls were, but then looked back to Vander, "Vander, where are they going to sleep?"

"I talked to Benzo on the way, he knew where to find a couple extra beds." The girl hummed again before walking up to the pink haired girl.

Vander put the blue haired girl next to the pink haired one and walked back up the stairs, while Y/N continued to walk up to them. Y/N looked them both up and down before smiling at them.

"Hi, my name is Y/N. What are your names?" The girl continued to smile, while the others looked up nervously.

The pink haired girl spoke up after a few seconds, "My name is Violet and this is my sister Powder."

"Well Violet and Powder, it's nice to meet you." Y/N then turned around, looking back over her shoulder, "Now let's get you two cleaned up."

Y/N then began to walk off with Violet and Powder following not far behind. They soon reached a bathroom which held a small shower/bath, a sink, and a toilet. Y/N turned back to the two and spoke.

"You two get washed up in the bathtub over there, I'm going to see if I can find some clothes that will fit you." With that the girl walked out, closing the door, leaving the two others to get cleaned up.

After about ten minute the girl walked back to the room and knocked on the door.

"Yes." A voice called out, who Y/N had recognized to be Violet's.

"Violet, I found clothes for you and Powder, I'm going to leave them outside the door." Y/N sat down the clothes before calling out again, "I'll be in the living room, so take your time and come once you're done."

After about twenty minutes the two girls walked out to see Y/N sitting down in a lounge chair and reading a book. They walked up which made Y/N look up and at them, she then set it down and gestured for the two to sit on the couch near her.

The two sat down next one another, all of the girls sitting in a somewhat comfortable silence. Violet and Y/N looked at the little things on the table, while Powder looked from her lap to Y/N. Y/N soon noticed and looked over at the young girl, catching her eye for a moment before she looked away again.

Y/N decided to break the silence and make some small talk with the other two, "So how old are you two, I'm twelve."

Violet looked up at her, "I'm eleven and Powder is seven."

"Are you two sisters?" Powder looked up at the eldests question, then looked over to her sister.

"Ya." Powder quietly spoke looking back to Y/N.

Y/N smiled and then looked ahead again, but Violet began to speak, "That man?"
"Vander?" Y/N said looking back over to them, who then received a nod from Violet.

"Ya, who is he to you?" Y/N sighed at Violet's question.

"He took me in after some enforcers killed my parents." Y/N looked down as she answered. Violet looked slightly shocked before mumbling a small apology that was replied with a hum. She then pulled Powder into her side remembering their own parents, their bodies lying dead in the ruble.
After a while the girls started talking again, except this time about light-hearted things. They all soon found out they had more in common then they originally thought. Not long after though vander came back, this time having a bunk bed with him. He set it up in the corner opposite Y/N's and it didn't take long for them to put Powder into the bottom bunk to sleep.
Y/N and Violet went back to the living room and continued to talk for a bit.

"Hey Y/N?" Y/N looked at Violet and hummed in reply, "If you want you can call me Vi, it might be a bit easier."

Y/N chuckled a bit before replying, "Alright Vi, but you have to call me Y/N/N. Deal." Y/N then held out her pinky to Violet. Violet let out a soft laugh before linking her pinky with Y/N.

"Alright Y/N/N."

4 years later...

It had been years since the three girls met and there had been more to join the group. Y/N was still the oldest and became the group's leader, Violet taking over the role of 'Second-in-charge' but everyone knew she wouldn't do anything unless Y/N couldn't do anything. Powder was still the youngest, but they had also met two other boys named Claggor and Mylo. Vander had taken them all in seeing as they were all orphaned by their parents, whether it was just because or if their parents died.
Claggor was the oldest of the two but had a pretty nervous and following the rules kind of attitude, but that was easy enough to persuade. Mylo on the other hand was quite outgoing, but also didn't know when it was time to shut up. They had also met one other boy, his name was Ekko and he was only a couple years older than Powder, but he stayed and worked for Benzo.

A teenager walked up to Benzo's shop, knowing the old man wasn't there at the moment. Her steel colored eyes shining with curiosity in the dark road. She walked in and spoke out to a boy in the room.

"Hey Kid, you said you had a mission for me."