Your Their Leader

Y/N pushed open a door on the ground and pulled herself through, leaning a hand down to help pull up Powder. Soon after, Vi came out and took the bag from Claggor, deciding to carry it to let Y/N have a break. While they walked they listened to the chatter and laughter of the people nearby, as well passing by a boy with blond hair who seemed about Vi's age.

"Nice haul?" The boy asked, flipping something in between his fingers.

As everyone continued to walk, Mylo slightly turned back, "You could say that." This made Y/N look back at him but looked forward again not long after.

"I heard there was some action across the river." The boy stated as he flipped his coin again, "Someone, uh, someone really kicked the nest, huh?" Y/N and Vi shared a look, Y/N deciding to take the bag again and spoke as they went to walk again.

"Is that so?" When she turned around she saw three new guys walking up. She glanced at Vi and gestured to Powder with her head, Vi got the message and walked over to her sister standing near. The blond boy got up chuckling and started to walk in front of the group, Y/N noticed that together they were effectively cornering the five.

"But now you're," He stopped talking for a second, spying the slight glare Y/N was giving him, "you're tracking this mess of yours through my streets."

Hearing this Vi started to get mad and tried to walk towards the boy, "You're streets? What makes you think - Listen, we don't want any trouble, okay?" Claggor then cut her off by going in front of her, but both him and Vi were slightly shoved to the sides by Y/N.

"Hear that, Deckard?" Another boy stated, coming up behind the blond, "They don't want any trouble."

"You know, in my experience, trouble usually finds you." Deckard stated, as he walked closer to the new guy, "There's no reason this has to get ugly. How about you share a little taste of your treasure there and we'll call it even?" Hearing his proposition Y/N looked to Vi basically telling her that she was about to start a fight.

"No, no, no. We worked too hard to..." Mylo began but was cut off by Vi putting a hand on his right shoulder and Y/N putting one on his left. Y/N continued to walk up to Deckard bag in hand while Vi turned sideways ready to go for one of the guys behind them.

Y/N stopped a few feet in front of Deckard and dropped her arm by her side, "Just a taste?" Hearing the girl's words Deckard began to speak but was swiftly cut off by Y/N swinging the bag at him and knocking him to the ground. She then threw the bag to Powder while the other three got ready to fight.
Not long after everyone started to fight, Claggor fought two of the three that came from behind with Vi fighting the other one. Mylo took on the one that was by Dackard and Y/N took the blond boy on. While they all fought, Powder backed up to the wall and stood watching the fight happen.
Claggor had managed to get one boy in a headlock while kicking away the other, Mylo and Vi on the other hand were having scuffles with the guys they were fighting. As for Y/N she and Dackard were both cut up and bruised from the hits they swung, but unluckily for Y/N, Deckard had found an open spot and grabbed her around her stomach. Claggor then threw the boy he had in a headlock in Powder's direction by accident and went back to fighting the other. They boy looked up, noticing that Powder had the bag and smirked, but Powder caught on quickly and put the bag on her shoulder and ran through an alleyway.
Mylo was pushed into the wall not long after Powder passed and quickly turned the tables by punching the guy. As Mylo punched the guy Y/N was hit back knocking the wind out of her and while trying to regain her balance she got an uppercut to the face. She tumbled back into some boxes and regained herself quick enough to grab Deckard by the shoulder when he went to punch. She then pushed him down and grabbed him by the hair, tossing him into the boxes she was just in. She then kicked his back, breaking the boxes he was on as she pushed him, spitting out the blood that began to form in her mouth as she held her stomach.
Claggor was pushed down but was able to grab some loose dirt and threw it up in the guy's face, tackling him to the ground soon after. Tough Vi got pushed back by the guy she was fighting and ended up hitting Mylo causing them both to hit the ground. The two guys stood over them and were ready to hit them again but were stopped by Y/N who had grabbed a board and hit them off. She lifted one of their faces with her foot and let it drop to the ground, Claggor coming up behind and throwing his guy on the pile. Y/N held her hand out for Vi, who accepted it and got pulled up with Mylo getting himself up after. As they walked by Mylo kicked one guy while Vi snarled at them all.