A Day No One Will Forget

"Well, if the enforcers hit tonight, we'll be ready..." Mylo looked down at the abundance of weapons he and Claggor had piled on the coffee table.

As the two started fighting over what weapons they got Powder played with the stuffed bunny that Vi gave to her. The girl was laying on her bunk while petting it, anxiously waiting for her sisters to come back. Not long after the door opened and Vi quickly walked down the stairs, everyone's attention was immediately drawn to her. As everyone looked at her, Claggor called out her name in a questioning manner.
Vi soon came to the bottom of the stairs and started to question the two boys with a heavy look. She was cut off by Powder running up to her though.

"Oh, you're back." Powder gave her a large hug while smiling but the smile quickly fell when she saw Vi with tears in her eyes and a shaky breath.

Vi looked like she was going to say something but ended up with no words and walked away from Powder with a quiet sob. She walked over to the coffee table, after seeing Vander's gauntlets, and went to pick them up.

"Hey. Those are Vander's. Slow down. What's going on?" Mylo grabbed Vi's wrist and made the girl stand up straight.

"Benzo's dead." Vi spoke in a heavy voice, letting the three others look at her in confusion and question her, "They took Vander and Y/N."

As soon as the group heard Vi say their leader's full name they knew something bad had happened. There had only been a few times that Vi had ever said Y/N's full name in front of the group and it was always after something seriously bad had happened. Mylo, deciding to break the silence, spoke up first.

"Who took Vander and Y/N/N?"

"I don't know," Vi looked at the ground, refusing to meet anyone's eye, "but I need to help them."

"We're going with you." Mylo's words fell on deaf ears as Vi's eyes met Y/N's dagger, quickly closing her eyes trying not to remember the scene of her best friend and what was almost her lover being thrown into a wall.

𝑉𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑤 𝑌/𝑁 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑌/𝑁 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜. 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑌/𝑁 ℎ𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤.

"𝑌/𝑁!" 𝑉𝑖 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤, "𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒! 𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑢𝑝!"

𝑌/𝑁 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑉𝑖 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑉𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟. 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑉𝑖 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑.