The jounalist

[Sorry about the grammar and stuff]

Tiffany was a girl that loved to travel and uncover mysteries.
She worked at a university and studied so many interesting things.
She was at the university on her lunch break and overheard somebody talking about a "waterfall"
Tiffany always minded her own business but she could never pass this up!
After lunch Tiff decided to look up this "waterfall" and see all the information about it.

{Hours later}

Tiffany rubbed her eyes and checked the time"Holy crap it's 6;00 Am?!??"
She had spent the entire night looking for information on the waterfall. she could barely keep her eyes open until she found out that the waterfall was an hour away,she jumped up from her chair and did a happy dance.
She stopped and wondered why she thought a waterfall was so interesting,She had saw a waterfall before so why did she think this one was so interesting.
She didn't worry about it now because she was too tired to care. the next day Tiffany decided to go see the waterfall for herself,She got dressed in a tank top and shorts
She didn't care what she wore for once. She was just so thrilled to go see this elegant waterfall that made her happy just thinking about it.

{1 hour later}

She had made it and followed the directions to it,before she knew it the waterfall was in front her.
She gasped in amazement,She was speechless.
Tiffany never realized that she had walked into the water and was inches away from it,
It felt like it was calling her and all she did was stare at it falling victim in its trance.
She walked inside the waterfall as she snapped out of it...Where was she?