The warrior

Vengelfe led Tiff to her home,she knew that Tiff was hungry and cold.
"So Tif-Aony"
Tiff giggled and corrected her "it's Tiffany But you can call me Cupquake"
Vengelfe smiled at her,She had made a new friend.
"My real name is Annie but I prefer Vengelfe because Annie is to weird of a name"
Tiffany stopped and grabbed Vengelfe's arm "Never say that,You're name is a blessing that everybody has" Vengelfe looked at her,she knew that was true.Tiff let go of her arm and smiled "promise me that"
Vengelfe looked at her surroundings,they were almost at her house but something didn't feel right,it felt like somebody was watching them.
Tiffany looked behind her and saw a person,she jumped and ran behind Vengelfe,
"Annie look look look!" Tiff said pointing at the figure.Vengelfe turned around to see a girl that had blue/mint hair,Vengelfe broke into tears as she fell to her knees pulling at her hair.The girl with blue hair walked up to Tiff as orbs flew around her...
Tiff fell to the ground screaming strange words...

{Annie's POV}

It was Mitty...
I was bawling my eyes out as I looked at Cupquake,She was on the ground screaming words that I never heard of but I knew what Mitty did.
Mitty had cast the pain spell,The pain spell is when a pure heart goes through the change...I had the spell cast on me and trust me,It hurts like hell.
I got up with tears still dripping down my cheeks and pulled out my wand,I was checking to see what she was gonna be cursed with...She was changing into a dryad.

{Tiffanys POV}

I felt hot tears starting to stream down my face,My head hurt and my entire body starting to feel like I was being set on fire.I stopped screaming mostly because I blacked out,I saw darkness until mirrors surrounded me so I had no choice but to look at myself.I had antlers,pointy ears, and was dresses up in vines,leaves, and leather.
I looked like Annie and that girl...that girl did this to me!
I smashed the mirrors in anger,I looked at my hands and they were bloody,there was glass everywhere until I heard a voice.It was my voice,It said that I was now apart of nature,it kept saying that until I woke up...

{Hey sorry if these are too short I just don't know when to stop writing😅}