The Time Whiz

Lizzie liked these strange girls and she knew they thought she was weird too,it's not everyday you see a time traveling school girl wandering around on you're lawn.Annie Told Lizzie stories of they'r people and Tiffany told her how she got to the Enchanted Oasis ,

{Lizzie's POV}

These girls are amazing!
Annie walked up to me and played with my hair asking why it was pink
"It's pink because I love the colour".
{and yes I do spell colour like that-3-}
Annie and Mitty went out to get something while me and Tiffany stayed back at Annie's place.
A while later Annie and Mitty can bursting through the doors grabbing us,I was scared as hell!
I looked over to Tiffany and she was laughing while pounding on Mittys back.
They put us down and showed us houses...Annie showed me a cabin like house while Tiffany had a Huge oak tree carved on the inside,They looked awesome.
"Welcome to you're new homes!" Annie yells throwing flowers and grass into the air,Tiffany went running inside so I did the same.

{Later That Day}

The past day we moved into our new homes.The only reason I'm staying is because this universe is amazing!
It's just so breathtaking i felt like never leaving this "Enchanted Oasis"!

{Annie's POV}
Night was coming quick and the girls weren't moved in yet,so they had to stay with me and Mitty .
Mitty lived in a huge flower house that always smelled nice while I lived in a mushroom which was my dream house.
Cupquake was staying with me and I caught her drawing something.
She was drawing on a leaf and it was a picture of us and the girls as stick men ,
"Cupquake I swear you're still a child!"
She looked up at me and giggled, Then again we all act childish sometimes,but Lizzie is just a random time traveler that we don't know and shouldn't trust but she seems sweet but I don't trust her at all...

{Sorry if this is short}