𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

HALLOWEEN HAD ARRIVED AT HOGWARTS and once more Remus Lupin was nowhere to be found by his friends. However, James had come up with a plan, following the prank they would be pulling on Slytherin. He'd somehow convinced his father to send him a package, which he'd kept tight-lipped about all through the month of October and had revealed to the three remaining helpers in his plan that morning. A Cloak of Invisibility.

While the others in the Great Hall would be filling their faces with treats for the spooky evening that seemed to suit the Wizarding World, the four would sneak off during the commotion at dinner. Peter had come back with new information for the small group, following an issue with a stomach bug from scarfing down too many sweets.

He'd found Remus asleep in the Hospital Wing that morning, that's where'd disappeared off to. Madam Pomfrey had quickly shooed him away from the location, thrusting a vial to help with his stomach ache, which had since subsided, granted he did still take the potion.

To say that was a confusing revelation would be an understatement. Had Remus been there every time he'd disappeared? Surely they would have noticed, but they hadn't. Genevieve was particularly ashamed in herself as she hadn't realised the severity of the situation the poor boy was in.

The four stuck together as they always did, not drawing much attention to themselves, apart from the short period in which Lily Evans had questioned them in passing of no sly quips towards Severus, who'd just been walking passed them with her as he usually did. Following the girl like a love-sick puppy. Genevieve scoffed as Sirius stated they had 'better things to do than currently bother a slimy reptile like him'. And they left it at that.

The drinks had been prepared, James and Sirius sneaking into the kitchens and dosing the Slytherin goblets with their prank, along with a few random one's from the other houses. Now it was the waiting game.

The four bounced in anticipation, Genevieve's bag to her side, the cloak hidden within it. Sirius was bouncing the most however, unnervingly stressed. The girl took it upon herself to place her hand on the boys knee, ceasing the reoccurring movement he'd been making.

They sighed in frustration as the hall filed in. Genevieve held a small smirk on her face, busying the four into a conversation about absolute nonsense as a way of avoiding suspicion. She opened her bag, pulling out a bottle of Pumpkin Juice she'd snagged from the kitchen earlier that day as the feast arrived.

Within minutes the chaos descended, the entire Slytherin table, apart from what seemed to be Persephone Lewis and Regulus Black, along with some Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws and even Gryffindors had fiery red hair that almost matched Genevieve's. That's when the shouting and cursing began, the children ranting and raving about this sick trick, standing in outrage a fair few before the hall began searching for the culprits themselves. But the four were no longer there, ducking out at the first chance they received when one Slytherin boy was pushed into Mr Pringle the caretaker, and hauled off the ground in annoyance.