𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

THE FIRST QUIDDITCH GAME OF the season had arrived before Genevieve expected. She was ecstatic to witness James in his first match against Slytherin. She knew he had been training like crazy - not wanting to mess up his first ever match as Gryffindor Chaser.

Gazing out of her dorm window by her bed, she could tell it would be cold. She felt pity for the Quidditch players in their uniforms as she wrapped herself in her Gryffindor colours: hat, scarf and gloves.

She also knew that today she'd finally remember Thalia's friend's name. It didn't seem as important now, following her incident with Ebeneer, but she'd at least have the common decency to know the other Slytherin girl's name.

Following the incident, they'd informed Remus immediately following his return. He had a similar reaction as James, with less anger and more guilt he was not there to be a friend. He had been there for Genevieve after, though, and she had insisted that he need not dwell on it. She hadn't.

Picking up her heavy bag for the match, she made no attempt of being quiet as she left the room. Her bag contained many sweets and other treats for during the game, mainly for Sirius and Peter to keep them occupied. Jumping down the stairs she stumbled, but narrowly avoided falling into Sirius.

He laughed. "Are we okay?" He questioned with concern. She nodded, pushing some hair back in her hat. "Okay, good. Remus is over there." He directed to the boy. He leaned into the couch with fatigue.

Genevieve hopped over the back of the couch and sat beside him, slinging her arm over his shoulders. "Ye alrigh'?" He nodded. "Which one kep' ye up?" Remus pointed to Sirius instantly.

"Him and James." He clarified, rubbing the corner of his eye. "And Peter slept right through it all. Lucky git." He groaned.

Genevieve sighed, rolling her eyes to Sirius. "Can ye nae jus' go to kip when ye ge' to ye dorms?" He shook his head after a moment's thought. She rolled her eyes again. "Typical."

Sirius spluttered, noises that sounded inhuman came out. "If it's any consolation, Gen. I did try to apologise to Remus. And he told me to bugger off." 

She stifled a laugh at the offended tone of the boy. She checked her watch. "Make yerself useful Siri, ay?" She looked back up to him. "Go wake Peter up." 

He quickly disappeared, going to retrieve the lazy boy. Once out of sight, Genevieve rummaged in her bag for something.

Remus caught notice of this. "Genny, what are you doing?" She didn't reply, finally fishing the object out. She handed the small chocolate bar to him. "Do you always carry chocolate with you?" He inquired.

She shrugged. "I know you like chocolate, unsure why you do so much, but it's incase you ever would like some." Remus smiled, honoured that the girl thought about him enough to do this. It was a simple act of friendship but it meant the world to Remus.