𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

GENEVIEVE COULDN'T CONTAIN HER EXCITEMENT when the announcement about term ending came. She was so excited, she nearly pushed the boys over with her hyperactive tendencies. James had commented on the fact that 'Though she was a girl that loved her sleep, she was more hyper when she had none.' She was hardly listening however, too excited for the upcoming holiday she would be spending with her father and friends.

She was overwhelmed with emotion when she realised that this would be the first time she'd seen her father since she left for Hogwarts in September. This had calmed her down immensely, which Sirius quickly realised.

Upon their arrival at Hogsmeade Platform, Genevieve and Remus went on the speedy hunt for a compartment. Luckily it wasn't so difficult with Genevieve finding them a compartment fairly quickly. She jumped onto the seat by the window, Sirius seating himself beside her.

Pulling out the table that connected to the wall as far as she could, Genevieve knelt her elbows on it. Sirius was bouncing their seat excitedly making the young girl laugh.

"I ken now why James were gettin' aggy with me at breaky." She laughed. Sirius joined her, stopping the bouncing of his body, only remaining in his left leg.

"Did anyone bring any food?" James spoke up, after rooting through his backpack.

Peter smiled proudly before pulling out food he had taken from breakfast. Genevieve and Sirius cheered in approval as Remus thanked him for the pasty. James quickly took some bread and held it up in thanks towards the boy.

Taking the pasty from his hand, Genevieve smiled warmly at Peter. She knew he tried so hard to fit in with the four of them, but she could tell he didn't know how. She appreciated the effort of the boy anyway, seeing him as a friend if though he was different to the likes of James, Sirius and even Remus. She knew what it felt like to be the odd one out, and she want anyone to feel the same way she did.

Drumming her fingers lightly on the table. Genevieve jumped as the train slowly started pulling out of the station.

Sirius placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're so jumpy." He commented. "How come?"

She shrugged. "I dinnae ken, I've always been jumpy though. Ma Da use' to say I were like a jack-in-the-box." Remus sniggered at the outdated nickname. Genevieve shuddered at the mention of the boxes of hell.

James quirked an eyebrow. "What's that?"

Spinning her head so quick that her neck clicked. "Yer dinnae ken wha' a jack-in-the-box is?" She asked him, her hand massaging the part of her neck. "They're basically a kid toy tha' jump scares yer with a little stupid clown or jester. They're not nice." Remus smiled amused at the description.