*someone- young royals* edit (Wilmon duh)

Ok yes actually this doesn't belong here but, I wanted to rewrite this scene from a fanfic I read (someone - young royals by friends_best_) have fun

Point of view: Wilhelm
After taking a walk in the royal garden I came back inside to talk to my mother.  As I found her I didn't hesitate, I told her straight (... well that's relative) what I wanted: "I wanna go back to Hillerska" 
She looked at me like I was a poor little puppy without anyone who cares about it, who hasn't eaten in a while and who needs someone to care and love it. After looking at me like that for a while she answered: "Wilhelm you know you can't go back there after everything that happened. We already had this discussion multiple times"
"Why!?", I got a little furious and it came out louder than I meant to.
"Wilhelm i know what's best for you and that is not seeing Simon! Because if reporters see you with him they will write articles about it and the rumors will never be out of the world", she exclaimed. I couldn't control myself anymore. My body and mind went on audio pilot and said whatever came to mind first at this point.
"Well, but what if I wanna be with him?"
"You can't date a guy!", she yelled and I flinched.
"Why can't you just support me for who I am like any normal mom?!"
"Because your the crown prince!"
"But why is it a problem that I'm queer?", this was the first time I actually said this. The first time he could admit it to himself.
"Cause there would not be a natural heir! It'd be a disaster!", she claimed.
"Mother wake up! It's not 1850 anymore! It's 2022 the people developed something called tolerance! Sweden is at the top of the world when it comes to tolerance towards homosexuality! God damn it, it's been legal to marry someone of the same sex since 2009! Why can't I date a man?!", he was surprised by the tempo in that all those words had left his mouth. His mother was speechless.
"Go to your room", she said trying to calm herself down. "Yeah cause you'd rather look after your second nephew than your child. You knew that August posted it but still you payed for his-"
"Enough!", she shouted, "I get it! Your frustrated-"
"HE FILMED ME HAVING SE-"
"Shut up!", she looked deep into his eyes, "I've been where you are", she started. Wilhelm started rising an eyebrow. "Okay maybe not exactly there. But trust me it's better this way", she said with a haunting look on her face.
"I'm leaving", Wilhelm said after just looking at his mother for a few seconds speechlessly and went up to his room.