Prologue

DARK'S POV

"Mom please, don't leave me" I uttered, I'm seeing her while she's unable to breathe freely.

"Mom, please... Stay with me-" A doctor entered while i'm talking to my mom, I wanna cry but, damn. I don't want to be weak infront of her!

"Mr?" The doctor ask while looking at me. Hindi siya makahinga ng maayos fuck it!.

"Ako po si Haze, Her son" I answered while looking at the fucking goddamn doctor.

"Your mom has a breast cancer", Ani ng doctor. "One year ago, we saw this case to your mother's body, but she wanted not to tell you, because she wants to see you happy before she take her last breath, may taning buhay nang ina mo" the doctor added. Fuck it! I cried. I cried please tears please stop. The doctor came out and i looked at my mom.

"And that's today-" his words stopped when word's when mom's line turns into flatted and the doctor tried to save my Mommy, damn damn mommy!

Lumabas naman ang doctor, agad kong nilapitan ang labi ng Mommy ko.

"Mommy, why did you keep it a secret from me? Mommy, please, you're my only hope in this world. Don't leave me please? Mommy i'm begging you."

"I don't wanna live with Daddy , he's an abuse mommy please?" I cried infront of my mothers body that doesn't have a life anymore.

I remembered that day I cried for her and never ever loved a woman because I'm scared to be left again.

Mom is my only happiness, and my dad is the Worst nightmare of my life but it's worth living now because i have a company.

Sinikap kong buhayin ang sarili ko while dad is pushing me to arrange marriage with someone and i didn't agree with it.

It was 17 years ago when mom left me, I was 8 year old, now i'm 25 I only wanna be single for the rest of my life, scared of loving a person again.

And I hope. I can be happy again, because if something will make me happy i'm gonna keep it for keeps.

The night sky is dark but there's a moon who lighten's it, I hope I can be one of them too.

I need a thing that will light up my life but not a person.

I think.

"I love you mom" I looked at the stars and tried to sleep while a tear is coming from my eyes that fell at my pillow.

"Mom what will i do with this? I don't even know if i'll fall inlove hahaha" I looked at the ring she gave me when I was a kid. When she tease me that i'll be married soon too, but I think. It's gross.

"Mom will I be able to be inlove or someone to love me even I'm like this?" I ask my self and cried. After that I saw something blocked my eyes. It got black.

SYPNOSIS :
"Sometimes The Heart sees what's invisible to the eye"