Chapter 05

CHAPTER 05

DARK'S POV

"Hop in, Miss Light now it's late there's no fucking taxy this fucking late", I high raised my voice and looked at her while glaring. Damn it! Since last night I care for her, I really do.

"Okay po sir hehehe" she lowered her voice as higher as mine. Why the freaking fuck i care for this woman.

I don't want to love again that damn hurts, i didn't experienced a heartbreak from girls but from my mom yes. The pain is still bleeding, it's still fresh. I really love her. My mom. But she left me, without any goodbye's. I don't want to be left again. It hurt's.

"Ah e' Sir kumain kana po ba?" She asked while pouting, shit that pinkish lips. While i'm paying attention at the road She talk again.

"Kung hindi pa po, ipag-luluto nalang kita 'pag uwi Sir", Paliwanag niya habang nagtatanong sa 'kin then, She stop pouting. She smiled.

'Damn that smile, i'm drowning'.

"No, i didn't eat yet. There's many work there",  Saad ko sakaniya and looked at the road ofcourse. I'll look at the road not at her gorgeous freaking cute face!

"Anong gusto mong kainin sir? By the way, wala na pong laman yung Fridge niyo hehehe" Aniya then she smiled again fvck it!

"Uhmm, the sinigang" I cut my words and added other words again.

"Then.. can you help me buy foods and stocks tommorow? we'll be absent" I smiled at her and brought my attention at the road again. She looks so gorgeous.

"Ang yaman yaman mo Sir tapos walang snacks sa bahay niyo" while she's trying to hold her laugh.

"then 'yong ref mo, out of stock pa" She questioned my face and looked at me straight froward.

"Because junk foods are not good for the health", I answered her she pouted and i looked at the road.

"Pero bakit po puwede yung pasta?" Sabad niya. "Hindi din naman po healthy 'yon ah", Napatingin naman ako sakaniya.

"I dont know" nginitian ko 'to ng pilit. Binilisan ko naman ang pagmamaneho pero safe naman ang pag da-drive ko. I stopped the car infront of my house.

"Just don't fucking ask that, i just really love pasta" i entered my house and left her at my car. I Saw her get out and opened the door of my house to enter.

She came in and straight forward going to the kitchen. I opened the Television to watch. She sliced the pork belly and 'kangkong' now she's finding the sinigang mix. I walked towards her to see her cooking skills, great she know how to cook. Impressive.

"You know how to cook, don't you?" i ask her she jumped in so much scare.

"Ah e' Sir naman eh bakit ka nanggugulat ng ganiyan, nakakainis!" she pouted.  "Hindi naman ako ganoon kagaling mag luto Sir. Basic cooking lang po ang alam ko hehehe". She smiled and look straight forward on what is she cooking. Fuck that 'po' and 'Sir'.

"Light?". i questioned toned at her.

"Yes po, Sir?" She smiled and smell the food and closed her eyes, I heard her whispering at herself 'ang bango'

I stared at her. "Can you cut the fucking 'po'?"

also, that freaking shity 'sir' when you're talking to me?" I requested.

I like the aroma too, but damn Light's fragrant is more approachable to smell. She smells like a flower.

"Alam mo sir, hindi po 'yan p'wede kasi boss ko po kayo, baka mapatay mo pa po ako pag tinawag kitang Dark hehehe" Ngumiti siya tsaka umiling-iling.