Chapter 09

CHAPTER 09

DARK'S POV

"Goodmorning Dark!" Light gave me a wide hug. Fuck she always do this for a week now. After we came to Baguio and it feels good for me that my future Wife does this everyday, yeah i'm sure that she'll be my future wife.

"Goodmorning to you too Light" i smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

It's like no dating but, kissing and hugging thing and it's okay for me. When i'm ready i'll confess to her, but for now no, I wont.

"Kain kana Dark, hehehehe" she give me a smile and start to scoop me a food and put it on my plate.

"Dark?" she asked. Napatingin ako sakanya.

"Hindi ba normal lang nman yung pagyakap ko sayo sa umaga?" another question from her came.

"Yeah it's normal" i gave her a wide smile 'for couples'.

"Si mama kasi nagtanong kahapon tapos kinamusta ako, tapos ano yung mga ginagawa ko dito hehehe." Saad niya.

"Kaya ayun kinuwento ko na hinahalikan mo 'ko sa forehead and huggy sa morning." dagdag ni Light.

I widden my eyes fuck! fuck! fuck! "Tinanong din ni mama kung kailan ako makakauwi sa Tarlac" she added again.

'Fuck she'll leave me?!' i got sweat.

"And what did you answered?" i ask her. No! I won't agree that she will leave!

"Sabi ko bukas tutal one month na ako rito" when she answered me i felt something is breaking.

"Gusto mo ba sumama Dark? magba- bakasyon lang ako do'n sandali lang naman hihi" she ask. Damn it my heart.

"S-sure" i smiled at her, i'll introduce my self to their family and i'll get the permission to fucking court my baby- i mean Light. But soon to be mine.

We're now eating here at the table while she's looking at the fish.

"Dark? Hindi ka ba naaawa sa isda? Baka hinahanap na 'yan ng mga magulang niya" She looked at the fish worried.

I laughed and looked straight at her. Weird. Super weird.

While looking at her eye to eye, she suddenly move forward, towards me so i blinked.

"Talo ka Dark! Talo ka!" Sigaw niya saakin tsaka nagsimulang kumain, damn naaawa daw sa isda. But she ate it.

"Light, eat many okay? Magpaka busog ka" I utthered her and she nodded while she's eating the fish and fried rice.

"Hey, Didn't you said last week ago that you uhmm, know Night's Girlfriend?" Tanong ko sakaniya agad naman siyang tumingin.

"Yepp, bestfriend ko 'yung si Shine hahaha, hindi niya nga naikwento na may boyfriend na siya, e' kasi lagi naming pinag uusapan si Ysha lang", she explained.

"So, you know her but you don't know that she have a boyfriend?", tanong ko pa sakaniya, tumango-tango naman siya.

I wanna know lot of things about her. Before I get the permission to court her in her own house. She stand up and go to the kitchen and I followed her.

"Light, can I know anything about you?" Dagdag ko pa sakaniya, Yeah there's a lot of questions in my head.

"Sure Dark hehehe, pero do'n nalang sa louge mo nalang. Huhugasan ko lang 'yong pinag-kainan natin, kaso may work din pala tayo hindi ba? Kaya mamaya nalang pag-uwi natin", mahabang saad at paliwanag niya habang ngumingiti.

Damn i forgot about the company, I have a work today fuck it!.

"Uh yeah, goodmorning again. Light", I greet her again before taking a bath. Another smile is shown at her face.

I'm Driving my Lamborghini, damn we're late because of this fucking traffic. I saw Light's face getting the fucking word 'boredom'.