The Major Piece In My Plan~

"Kirishima! So good to see you again", Midoriya exclaimed, his eyes had a wilderness to them, something that only pure crazy people had.

The red head shuddered at his words. He was no expert, but he knew that him being chained to a wall wasn't a good sign.

He was upset when Midoriya went missing. Obviously. Practically everyone was heartbroken. Everyone knew Izuku was the heart of Class 1A- well, now 3A. Kirishima had always considered Midoriya a friend, and it was gut-wrenching to hear of his disappearance.

Part of him wondered what happened to him. There was no evidence of kidnapping or death. No sign of villains breaking in anywhere. Kirishima wondered for a while if Midoriya just... ran away. After all, it was no secret that the boy had a lot on his shoulders. Kirishima thought that maybe it got the better of him. Maybe he just wanted a break...

But this was certainly not what Kirishima had imagined.

The green haired male loomed over him, an evident growth spurt had occurred in his time away.

But his height wasn't the only thing new and terrifying about Midoriya.

That glint in his eyes. That look of pure... insanity.

Kirishima had only seen it once before, when he fought the villain Rappa with Fat Gum. That look terrified him.

It was like Midoriya had lost himself. Like, there was no more 'hero' in him.

"Midoriya? What's going on? Why are we here", he asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

The tall boy crouched down, getting on the same level as Kirishima, still smiling creepily. It made the red head uneasy.

"What do you think we're doing here", he asked with a giggle. It kind of reminded Kirishima of how an English teacher asks a question about the book you're reading in class. Indirect and confusing. The more and more Midoriya spoke, the more lost Kirishima became.

"So.. you're a villain now, huh?"

Midoriya gasped dramatically, doing a fake-hurt impression.

"A villain! My, what a bold word! I wouldn't call myself that, I would simply say I... changed career paths", he said making direct eye contact with Kirishima as he stood up.

The red head shuddered as he followed the other's eyes. Midoriya's new way of speaking was just plain creepy.

"So you were the one that took Bakugou a few days ago right?"

Midoriya simply smiled and nodded.

"Of course!"

"But why?"

Midoriya's smile faded and a frown took its place. Nothing could change his mood faster than the mention of Bakugou.

"It's not something you could ever understand", he replied, his eye slightly twitching.

Kirishima watched his facial features. He was agitated, annoyed. Was it about Bakugou? Was he angry with him? Or was he angry with Kirishima for bringing him up? It was all too confusing.

Midoriya shook his head, shaking away the frown as well, returning with his eerie smile.

"Now, you're probably wondering why you're here."

That was true. Kirishima had no idea why Midoriya had to kidnap him.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"What? Of course not! Do you truly think I've gone that far off the deep end?!"

Yeah, pretty much.

Midoriya laughed.

"I guess I have... changed a bit. But no, I'm not going to kill you... at least not for a while."

A bent down once more, grabbing Kirishima by the chin.

"You're the major piece in my plan."

~

Bakugou really didn't want to go to school, which was pretty out of the ordinary for him. He liked the hero course, he liked learning.

But today he was just not feeling it. He was tired and his whole body ached. Normally he would be able to push through that but, today he just didn't want to. He wanted to be alone.

There was a knock on his door.

The blonde rolled his eyes as he slid off his bed. He opened the door.

Mr. Aizawa and Kirishima stood in front of him.

"Morning Bakugou. Put your uniform, I need to speak with the two of you. Meet me in the common room when you are ready."

He nodded, before shutting his door and heading to get his uniform. He changed quickly, leaving his tie off just as he normally did. He grabbed his bag on the way out, locking the door behind him.

He met Aizawa and Kirishima in the common room, no one else was there yet.

The blonde sat down next to his friend on the couch as Aizawa stood in front of them.

"So... can you explain to me what happened?"

Sorry I know that was a weird place to end!! I'm so glad that you guys are liking the story! Stay tuned because it's only gonna get more interesting from here! :)