Hi everyone!

Hi guys! I just wanted to sincerely apologize for literally disappearing off the face of the earth. The past couple years have been hard not for just me but for everyone. Lockdown here at the beginning of COVID sent me into an extremely bad depression and I was not doing well in the slightest. I also was doing school full time and working full time before and after things were reopened. Toward the end of my graduation I ended up pregnant and that's a whole other thing to add to the stress but I now I have gorgeous 3 month old little girl named Finley Anneliese.

The main reason I'm writing this note is to see if anyone is interested in me actually continuing this story. It's been so long that I don't know if anyone is still waiting on this or even wants me to write anymore. I'm trying my damn best to deal with my postpartum depression and I truly think getting back to one of the main things that made me happy will help.

I love all my readers so much and I hope you can all understand. Let me know if you want this continued, even if it's just one person.

This will be posted in my other books as well so if you read them and want me to continue them you can comment on this one with the title if you don't want to go through my page to the other books.

Hope everyone is staying healthy and happy. Sam.

🥰