Wolfy Cuddles

Here's your request Bloodedge666

There was a tapping on the windowsill next to me as I laid in bed. I watched as Derek climbed through, giving me a sad smile.

"Why're you still up?" He asked, pulling his jacket off and tossing it on my desk chair.

I shrugged, "I can't sleep." I sighed, sitting up. "Why are you still up?" I parroted.

He smiled a little, "I wanted to do a round, check in on everyone."

"Is that the only reason?" I joked, wiggling my brows.

He rolled his eyes, kissing me, "Yup."

"Jerk." I laughed, laying back down.

I watched silently as Derek toed off his shoes and pulled his shirt over his head. "Are you having nightmares again?"

I shook my head, "No, you'd have to be sleeping to have nightmares." I laughed, sadly, "I just can't fall asleep."

Derek nodded, yawning, "Maybe I can help?" He offered, pulling off his pants.

I stared at him, biting my lip as he pulled at the waistband of his boxers. "Dads gonna be home soon."

"I'm not trying to have sex right now." He grunted with an eye roll. I watched as he changed into his full wolf form, jumping onto the bed next to me.

"Oh, wolfy cuddles." I smiled, laying back down. Derek laid himself on top of me, my hand running through his fur. The warmth and weight of him helped lull me to sleep. I felt him push his nose against my jaw and settle next to my side just before I drifted off.

When I woke up the next morning Derek was himself again. Sprawled across my bed on his stomach, hair a mess, and fast asleep. I smiled pulling the blanket up more and moving right up next to him. He took in a deep breath, turning to wrap an arm around me, falling back asleep with his head on my shoulder. I traced shapes on his arms for a bit until I drifted back off myself.

When I woke up again Derek wasn't next to me. There was a note laying on top of my phone next to my best.

'Sorry I didn't say goodbye, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. I have a meeting so I have to go but text me when you get up. I love you. -Derek'

I smiled, dropping the note in the drawer in my nightstand. For a grumpy guy Derek writes a lot of notes. Some short, some long, some just like this one, and others spilling his whole heart onto the page. I've kept them all. It's easy for him to write what he's feeling. I even convinced him he'd be a great author and he gave it a shot writing a book and getting it published. It wasn't a New York Times Best Seller but it took off for a while and he made enough to be able to rebuild the house on the preserve without dipping into what was left of the insurance money he got.

My dad knocking on my door shook me from my thoughts, "Derek here last night?"

I nodded, "I got lots of wolfy cuddles." I smiled.

He smiled fondly, "I could tell, you were sleeping like a log." I sighed, "Tell him to come over tonight too, you need your rest."

I laughed, "Okay dad."

He smiled again before heading downstairs.

Any excuse for wolfy cuddles is a good excuse.

I'm sorry this is shorter than my dick but I really couldn't think of any other way to continue it and it's taken so long that I wanted to get it up.