Bite

audrey_marlin & Team_Morey Here's your request!! Sorry it took so long! Kind of debating on doing a part two eventually because I don't know that I totally like the ending lol let me know what you think!

The pain raced up his arm. It shocked him and warmed up his core. Sharp teeth digging further into his flesh. He knew he wouldn't turn, didn't even really try to fight it. The teeth dragged across his arm, tearing it more the pain getting stronger before he was released. He knew someone pushed the other away from him. It was an omega they were fighting. His golden eyes dared Derek's red ones and he wasn't looking to find a pack. Not here, not with them.

He doesn't fully remember what else happens after that. He knows that he ends up at Derek's loft. He knows that someone pushes down a little too hard on his arm and the pain feels good. He hears his name echoing around him and he eventually turns up in his room.

--

"What is bigger the more you take away?" it echoes through Stiles' mind back and forth.

The feeling and strength and anger all came rushing back through him. The exhaustion overtaking his body.

"When is a door not a door?" Back and forth. Like someone was whispering it in one ear and then the other. Over and over again.

The joy he felt as he stabbed Scott, a smile pulling onto his face. It was exciting. The look on his friends face forever bedded into his mind.

"Everyone has it but no one can lose it?"

He gasps, sitting up straight in his bed. Sobs wracking his body. "It was just a dream." He whispered to himself. The nogitsune might be gone but he's still haunting his host. Stiles' breaths were fast and heavy and he almost couldn't breathe at all. Tears pouring down his cheeks. He wanted to scream, to let out everything he was feeling, but his dad was home and would worry.

He brought his arm up to his lips, dull teeth digging into pale flesh as he bit down hard, crying around his action. The same pain came back as when the omega had done it. Not quite as sharp but still just as good. He finally unclenched his jaw from around his arm when he tasted iron seeping into his mouth, wiping the string of spit that still connected his lips to his arm as he pulled away. Then he felt numb. His breathing returning to normal, the sobs subsiding. The pain was all focused in one spot. Something he could contain and control. He laid back down, sighing, pulling his blanket up to his chin.

---

A few weeks have passed since the omega and things were going back to normal for once. Stiles was actually excited to go to school today. He had spent all weekend working on an essay and he was super proud of it. They handed it in yesterday and he was hoping to get it back and see what a good grade he got.

He was handed his essay as he left the classroom, turning it over excitedly.

B+ was stamped on the top of his paper, scribbles of red ink making notes all around.

'You have to be kidding.'  he thought to himself, shoving it into his bag. Scott ran over muttering random things to him as they walked toward the lunch room.

"You okay?" He asked finally as they sat down at their usual table.

Stiles nodded, "Bummed at my essay grade, that's all." He said, pushing his food around on the tray in front of him.

"I'm sure you didn't do that bad."

He shrugged back, "I was hoping for an A, I actually worked really hard on it."