16

I thought Edward and Thomas were crazy drivers, but no, Alice is a danger to society the way she drives but somehow she manages to not hurt anyone on the rode.

The second we passed the welcome to Forks sign it really all set in for me how serious this whole situation was.

The danger I was in.

We drives all through the night into the next day, where there once was miles and miles of green forest, now there's miles and miles of mountains and dessert land.

I couldn't seem to calm down my nerves as my foot never stopped tapping and I couldn't stop fidgeting with my hands or bitting my nails.

The only thing I could think about was Thomas.

Was he okay?

Is the plan working?

But I had no choice but to wait and see, to trust that the plan we put into action will work.

Soon enough we reached a hotel and pulled in.

Once we were inside I kept holding my phone looking to it, waiting, hoping, that I'd get a text from Thomas. A text or call even from my parents, but nothing.

I jump from my thoughts as I hear Alice suddenly gasp.

Bella stands up with me as we walk over to her and Jasper.

"What is it? What do you see?" He asks her.

"The tracker, he just changed course." She tells us shakily.

Jasper softly pulls out a piece of paper and and pencil as he hands it to her.

"Where will it take him, Alice?"

"Mirrors..."She starts as she tilts her head as though trying to see more.

"A room full of mirrors." She finishes.

I watch as he hand quickly darts all over the page and soon enough a drawing was made.

"Thomas said the visions aren't always certain..." I starts looking to Jasper for some type of clarification.

"She sees the course people are in while they're on it. If they change their minds the vision changes." He tells me and I nod understanding as Bella speaks up.

"Okay, so the course that the trackers on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" Shes asks confused looking to the picture Alice drew.

They both look up to her at this seriously.

"You've been here?" She asks.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that." Bella explains.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asks making her nod.

"Yeah." She tells him as they both then look to each other tensely.

I stand up with a relieved breath as my phone starts ringing and I run over to my phone across the room before picking it up.

"Thomas, are you okay?" I ask quickly.

"We've lost the tracker." He tells me seriously making me run a hand through my hair.

"The women's still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are going back to Forks. Rose volunteered to go and protect your family while Esme went to Charlie's." I let out a supposed breath at this my close me eyes tightly thankful for the girl.

"I'm coming to get you. Then you and I are gonna go somewhere alone. And the others will keep hunting. I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again, Y/n." He tells me his voice slightly shaken.