Maybe in another life

~Psycho's POV (Narrator's POV)~

It's been 1 week since meeting the host club, yet Elyssa and Ash had already formed close bonds with everyone of them. Heck even Kyoya and Mori enjoyed their company. Alva on the other hand, was still her quiet self. She has trust issues. The only person Alva really talks to out of the hosts is Haruhi, (They found out she was a girl) and very rarely the twins.

All week Tamaki and Kyoya have been carefully studying all of the different traits of Ash, Elyssa and especially Alva.

Today was Friday and Tamaki had something special planned for the trio.

(Alva's POV)

"FINALLY!!!!!" Elyssa groaned as we walked with Ash to 'Music Room 3'. We just did the 4 tests that they told us about on our first day here.

"What do you think will happen today?" Elyssa asked, changing the subject. I shrugged.

"Hopefully no surprises."Ash asked said as he put his hands behind his head.

"Hey Alva, are you ok? You always act extra quiet on Fridays, even to us. Anything you wanna talk about?" Elyssa asked. She had a worried look on her face.

I sighed."It's just.....Nothing..." I lie.

"Ok, well can you talk to other hosts besides Haruhi and....the twins." Ash asked as we reached 'Music Room 3'.

I was about to reach for the handle until the door slammed open.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, two arms yanked me inside. I had a gut feeling that Elyssa and Ash were yanked in too.

"WELCOME TO THE HOST CLUB NEWEST MEMBERS!!!!!!" Yelled Tamaki as he grabbed Elyssa and Ash. He tried to grab me but I stepped to the side.

Wait....what did he just say????

I stood there emotionless, processing what just happened.

Me...a host? Not my thing. I mean I can't even START a conversation.

"Hey Alva-chan?" Haruhi said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You ok? You kind of just stood there..." She informed me. I shook my head.

"From now until graduation, you 3 are hosts." Tamaki announced. Everyone except me clapped.

"No, I can't do this." I said coldly, returning to my cold expression (bangs cover face and dark aurora) and headed out the door.

I was about to turn the knob until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What!?! We've just been offered to be in a HOST club!!! And you're backing out." I heard Elyssa's voice begin to crack. I simply nodded.

"Elyssa just-"

"NO!!! She can't just back out of this Ash!!!"

"Alva, why can't you join the club?" I heard Haruhi ask. I turned to face her, keeping the cold expression that anyone would run from.

"I don't do well with people. I thought you knew that." I said in a monotone voice.

I walked out the door, feeling everyones shocked and surprised eyes on me.

Closing the door behind me, I walked alongside of windows.

Although I didn't show it, I thought of what I just did, breaking a little. Elyssa's voice echoing in my head.

I heard the door at the end of the hall open. Without turning around, I booked it. I sprinted away from the sound of running footsteps, following me.