WELCOME TO OURAN!!!

(Alva POV)

BEEP!!!!

BEEP!!!!

BEEP!!!!

BEEP!!!!

"Ughhhhhh!!!!!!! Will you shut up and let me SLEEP!!!" I yell at my alarm clock as I reach and throw it across the room.

Sadly it didn't break and continued its annoying sound. After 5 minutes I decide to get up and shut it off.

"You just had to wake me up huh?" I said as I turned it off. Now I HAD to get ready for school.

I took a quick body shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, then got my uniform on.

It was this yellow dress, with a white collar and red string bow. I personally HATE IT!!! I really want to rip it off and burn it in a fire, but sadly I couldn't. You see if father gets me anything with his money, I had to be eternally grateful.

I had one last look in the mirror.

Another filled with lies.

I sigh, grab my bag, and walked out my bedroom door.

I walked down the stairs of my decently big house. I saw my father sitting at the table with his coffee in one hand, and business files in the other.

"Good Morning Father." I told him emotionless. I hated my father, he turned cold since Mom died and now I'm abused by him.

"You know what to do, right? Strong bonds with strong families." He said not even looking up from the file.

Wow, not even a "Good luck at school"

I bowed my head, he liked being treated like a filthy rich person even though he wasn't, and I walked into the kitchen.

I put a piece of bread in the toaster and I took out my phone.

"2 Unread Messages" it read as the screen lit up.

The first was from my close friend Elyssa and the second was from Ash

Elyssa: Hey are you excited about today?? I literally jumped out of bed and got all ~FABULOUS~. When you're walking to school, pick me up ok?

Ash: Sup Alv, you excited about this school?? Cause I'm not 😒.

I smirked at the texts. I heard the toast pop up and shoved my phone in my pocket.

I grabbed my plain toast and headed out the door, avoiding eye contact with my father.

Me and my father never had a good relationship since mom died. He became cold and abusive and I became...well...an outcast. I visit her grave ever Friday (no one but Ash knew since he saw me there), which was the day she died. She's been gone for almost 4 years now. I was my father's victim and whenever he was angry or I got even slightly out of line, he'd beat me with his belt, knujmchucks or he'd cut me with his favorite knife.

I walked five minutes until I reached Elyssa's door. I knocked.

I waited for a few seconds, then I saw her light brown eyes and warm smile.

She hugged me tightly, I of course didn't return the gesture. Then we began walking to school.

"Sooo??? Are you excited, because I am!" She said cheerfully. I playfully rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm.

"Meh. I mean what's so great about going to school with a bunch of rich kids?" I said truthfully. I looked down at the sidewalk.

"Ok, number 1," she held up one finger "hot guys. Number 2, amazing food and finally, we get to go to the same school together!!!" She squealed as she grabbed and shook my shoulders.