The Dance Prt 1

A/N
Ok, so I'm gonna start with the second episode of the series, so if I messed up on the times just roll with it. That is all!

(Alva's POV)

I sat at my desk, Alexis's head on my shoulder. I had suggested that we study in the classroom after class was over so that we could keep up our grades. It ended up with me studying and finishing my homework and Alexis was daydreaming while lying her head on my shoulder.

Today was our first day of hosting and I was slightly nervous.

Mainly because I don't have any experience with stuff like this and I cannot strike up a conversation. I also know that Alexis feels the same way, since we both have these problems.

Suddenly I heard chimes ring throughout the school, signaling that me and Alexis were late for hosting.

"What!?!" Alexis bolted up and looked around in a frantic manner.

I sighed and stood up from my chair. "That was the bell, we're late for hosting." With that, I began jogging out the room and towards the stairs.

After a bit of eye rubbing, stumbling and almost tripping, Alexis caught up to me when I reached the stairs.

"You're slow you know that." I told her in an emotionless voice.

"I'm not slow! I'm just allergic to physical activity." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I simply rolled my eyes and started pushing her up the stairs.

"Hey Alva-san and Alexis-san." I heard Haruhi greet from behind me. I turned and did the salute hand movement.

"Hi Haru-chan!!" Alexis greeted while smiling and waving to Haruhi. Haruhi returned the gesture.

"I'm guessing you guys were studying too?" She asked while walking up the stairs to where we were.

"Yup." Alexis said in a cute manner while nodding. I simply stayed silent while continuing to walk up the red stairs.

"Speaking of which, we should probably hurry." Haruhi quickly said before jogging again. I immediately jogged in a slightly quicker manner. Alexis quickly caught up after realizing what we were doing.

After about 10 minutes of jogging up stairs and down hallways, we finally reached 'Music Room 3'.

I pushed the door open to reveal...........a tropical paradise?

There were toucans, parrots, snakes, and iguanas. The room was also filled to the brim with palm trees and other tropical plants, the red tropical flower filling in all empty spaces. The tables were definitely made of palm wood (A/N, I actually don't know what wood the tables are made of, I'm just guessing). It was really...........against our current weather.

"Welcome!" I look ahead of me and see all the hosts in tropical attire. Alexis and Haruhi sweat-dropped while I just look at them with a blank expression. Then a random toucan landed on Haruhi's head.

"Oh, its just you three. You're late." The twins said in sinc

"If I'm not mistaken, its early April." I said as Haruhi took out her mini-calendar.

"Yea...." Haruhi said she looked at it with a blank expression

"Fearing the chill and curling yourself up in a kotatsu in nonsense!! What do you think we have this flawless air conditioning for?" Tamaki said while waving his little fan dramatically.

"To use it for something reasonable...." I heard Alexis mumble under her breath. She was standing next to me, on my left. Haruhi was crouched down, still reviewing her mini-calenderwith a annoyed and confused aura surrounding her.