𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥.

FELICIA HARDYhad everything a girl could ever want, money, a pretty face and a curvaceous body

FELICIA HARDY
had everything a girl could ever want, money, a pretty face and a curvaceous body. At school, everyone knows Felicia as the super-rich kid who doesn't stand for shit and isn't afraid to speak up against what she doesn't believe in. She's the girl everyone either wants to date or be friends with.

But her life wasn't always as perfect as Barbie's. After being kidnapped by Hydra at the young age of eight and forced into becoming a super soldier, things were never the same for her again. Felicia trained herself and honed her newfound powers for years, mastering several martial arts and gaining many new skills.

Felicia was never a fan of the Avengers. In her eyes, they only fight the big, flashy villains. And then when they're done they just sit around on their ass all day waiting for more aliens to try and take over Earth. Of course, she knew this wasn't true, she just preferred the lesser-known heroes of New York such as Daredevil and Luke Cage who stop criminals in the street rather than in space.

Felicia decided to follow in her father's footsteps and steal from well-off people or in her eyes, "people who deserved it," and took on the alias Black Cat after her dad. Some might question this as she herself is rich, but she and her mother, Anastasia, built a charity to donate to scientists who create vaccines and cures for diseases and cancers and uses the stolen goods to trade into cash to give to the charity.

After many encounters with the spider, Black Cat grew fond of him and decided to help Spiderman fight crime in New York. But having PTSD from the kidnapping proves difficult as she is constantly having flashbacks which sometimes leads to her having a panic attacks.

She never talks about the trauma she faced to anyone. Her mother tried to put her into therapy many times but she would always refuse, she didn't want to talk about the flashbacks, only wanting to push them away as if they never happened. But there was something about Spiderman that made Black Cat feel safe and that she could just talk to him freely.

Felicia loves teasing the wall-crawler with playful flirting, addicted to the way it leaves the boy a speechless, stuttering mess. She loved how every time he laughed she would get a fluttering warm feeling in her chest that she couldn't describe. She loved how much of a nerd Spiderman was and when he would go on a science or Star Wars rant which would go on for hours. Her favourite moments were when they would swing around New York together listening to the playlist she made.

She always brushed off the warm feelings she would get, never taking into account that she had romantic feelings for Spiderman, only thinking of him as a close friend. Felicia struggles with understanding the strange feelings she has for the bug-boy but also for her new friend Peter Parker. What will it take for her to realise her feelings aren't just platonic?