Chapter-1 Butterflies

You stared at the beautiful and calming scenery in front of you. Taking a sip of your coffee you put the pressure on another foot and clamp your fingers on the other side of the coffee mug. It's so good to feel nature. You're a morning person so it's kind of your habit to see morning beauty. Placing the coffee mug on the balcony railing you pushed your hair strand behind your ear.

" Miss please change your clothes we will soon serve your the breakfast "

Your maid Riya said as you left the cup on your table and walked towards your wardrobe picking up a floral mid length frock and your matching panties and bra and set them on your bed. Opening the shower you stripped off your clothes and stepped in the shower and the cold water ran through your body giving chills to your body parts . Water trickles down to your body as you loaf your body with a body washer.

Humming your favourite song, you wrapped your towel around your perfect body, and walked out into your room and wore your undergarments and your dress. You always take time in the bath as you enjoy it. You wore your favorite chain which was gifted by your mom on your fifth birthday and that means a lot to you. She left you and your dad when you were a small little girl .

Grabbing your bag and wearing your shoes from your closet, you climbed down from the stairs and saw your father sitting on the long luxurious couch with a cup of tea in front of the Mahogany table. His face is not facing you. You walked to him and said good morning with a kiss on his cheek.

" Good morning darling. " You smiled and sat on the couch with him and leaned in to hug him.

" I miss you dad, you were so busy with all this stuff. " He pressed his lips together and gave you a sorry look which is not going for convince you as long as he is not you to let you go on the trip with your friends and Batchmates.

You were always busy with your studies and never got a chance to hangout with your friends or even with your dad. The stuff which you mean is the stuff which is connected to the mafia. He is a mafia, which is the only reason that he won't let you go alone with anyone and now you want so badly to go and hang out with your friends. To live that typical life of a teenager.

Your eyes roam around as no one is there and you're confused because most of the time you have security around you and now there is no one which is only making you stumble on your thoughts.
" I am going to ask dad for the last time. Why won't you let me go on the trip? I told you I'll take care of myself. "

He chuckled and you looked up on his face to see what kind of reaction this. He smiled and said " Okay you can go but only on one condition. " You smile reached to your eyes as you held him tight hugging him while chanting " Thank you "

" I agree, " You said.

" Darling listen first, I am going to make you protect with one of my trusted men who was on a mission but now he is back. "

" What do you mean? " You asked, pinching your eyebrows together.

" That means you can only go if you will take him with you. "

Now it's time for you to rant all the stuff which you are holding since he said a protector for you but you stopped as you heard clicking of the boots which were coming in your direction. You don't know what all this is but suddenly the atmosphere became chilly.

" Meet him darling. He is Jeon Jungkook, my most trusted man. "

You turn around to only meet the brown orbs which send shivers in your body making each hair of your body stand up. The gaze is so intense that you felt so small and nervous to even look at him. You breathe stuck in your lungs as you move your eyes on his body. The full biceps linked with tattoos which reached his neck and a scar on his cheek making him look more hot and sexy.

" Good morning sir. "

His voice making your inside churn up and the Deepness in his voice will only make any girl on her four for him. He brushed his hand back in his hairs.

The black hair partly slicked back and his Piercing on his lips which are too tempting and one eyebrow Pierced. You can only wonder how that metal will taste with his lips... wait to come back to the world. You teared your gaze from him but his gaze pinned you to your place. The tension you felt is the most interesting thing for you.

The situation only happens in books and novels but it's reality now and this can't happen. You can fall for a man at first sight.
He looks at you again which makes you feel something in your stomach.

Butterflies

Those are butterflies which you felt after seeing him guess what the novel thing is becoming reality now.

" Good morning miss " He said with a click in his tongue which only means what wonder would this tongue do. Okay focus now.
You replied which is barely audible to them .

" Good morning. "

" Jk, she is going on a trip tomorrow. I hope you will take good care of her. "

He obediently nodded and you well know that you're stuck with him now. Not that he is bad but still your friends are going to tease you for this but it's good that you're getting company too.

" Pick her up tomorrow . Same time "

Your dad said and kissed you on the forehead and you walked out to the car and was about to open the car's door but he already did as he was in front of you. You never felt anything for any man now what with all this detailed study of this man which you want to do. Like you want to stare in his soul and same you want him to do this to you.

You sat inside the car and didn't want to talk as you never do any initiative to talk to anyone. It's your fantasy and your mind which only talk too much.

" Are you ready for the ride ? " His voice made you out of your trance and you smiled nervously while biting your lower lip and a smirk appeared on his lips as his eyes flickered from your eyes to your lips. Your whole face burning with embarrassment and a little hint of blush too.

God , why is this happening to me?

You stared out of the window for a while but again focussed on him . His hands are looking so rough and soft at the same time and his hands have tattoos too. Every portion has a tattoo.

He is a tattoo addict.

Your gaze was back on his face. You wanted to ask something but hesitated. Then his sudden voice made you jolted up.

" Ask me whatever you want to ask? "

You smiled nervously and started to speak. A glint of nervousness automatically appears in your voice making his lips twitch upward into a small smile.

" Are you going to be with me the whole day? "
He hummed and that vibration came from his throat only made you shiver down. You had to agree that he is the lady killer.

And a real killer

And now you're stuck with this multi killer.

•To be continued•