chapter - 5 Trepidation

Your knee was about to touch his groin but his reflex helped him. Your knee is just a few inches away from his part. He cursed first time in front of you  " What the fuck? " You immediately sat on your seat pulling your knees close to your chest. He closed his eyes and after a few seconds he turned his gaze on you. " Why are you sleeping here? " He asked . " Actually I was just going to take a walk but came back and had my dinner here. I'll go in my room now " 

You swallowed hard and took your surrounding you're both alone again in the living room. " I am sorry, I got frightened, you were so close. " You bite your lip as those words come in the wrong way. " I'll go now. " You heard a chuckle as you closed your eyes and paced to your room. Embarrassment Lingering on your cheeks with the red shade. You don't know what you do whenever he is around you. You're attracted to him but that should stay in limit not more than that. He is your bodyguard after all. 

You slipped inside the comforter and drifted to sleep. You don't have any plans for tomorrow. Not even college. 

You woke up early as you needed to rearrange your bookshelves. You know that they are good at their place but now to divert your mind. You want to do it willingly. 

Your eyes searched for a cloth to clean the shelves and you found one in your wash basket. You walked towards it and took it to clean it. Your eyes landed on the book which was from your mother's shelf. This book always reminds you of your mother. 

A tear slipped from your eyes and your heart swelled at the sight of her writing on her books " She is my angel. " This is what she wrote when she was pregnant with you. You shut the book as memories came back. The memories of her death .  You quivered at the sight of your mom's  body .You were such a little girl since then you never saw your mom after her your dad took care of you. He loves more than anything else in this world. 

You snapped out from your thoughts when your phone started to ring. Your eyes focused on the phone screen. It was an unknown number. You picked up the call and hesitantly put it on your ear. " Hello , who's this? " You gulped when you heard nothing from who called this morning. " Hello princess. " You gulped as you heard a deep and hoarse voice. 

" Who are you? " A chuckle came through the phone and your heart was beating rapidly. You gulped and again questioned " Who are you!? What do you want? " After some shuffling sounds you heard him again. 

" That's the main question. It's simple. I want you. "

A shiver ran down through your spine and your stomach crunched in anxiety. 

" Stay away from me."  You blurted and you immediately hung up the phone. 

What kind of a man is he? 

Who is this man? 

"I should tell dad "

Again the phone rang and your eyes widened after seeing the similar number. It's obvious that after the attack you're receiving these threats. You picked up again. " Don't you dare to hang up the call. " His voice was dangerous as it dropped in octaves. He spoke again. " I am gonna get you no matter what and then you will never stay away from me. 

Your eyes tear on the tip of your eyes as you swallow your tears and speak . " Leave me alone. " Your voice is heavy because it builds up emotions. " Oh baby, remember next week you're going to warm my bed.Till then enjoy whatever is left in this week. " 

With a dark laugh he hung up the phone and you immediately ran towards your dad's office. Tears streaming down from your eyes. You stormed inside the office. Seeing your uneven breath your dad immediately walked to you behind him. Jungkook, your eyes came in contact with him. 

" What happened sweetheart? " You're never used to this kind of threat, his words are glued in your mind. Disgusting words. 

" Dad, I received a call. H-He said that he will take me away from you and said that next week I am going to warm his b- " Not letting you speak another word, your father hugged you and said " No one is going to take you away from me. No one. "  You sobbed in his chest and felt calm. 

" Give your phone to me. " He turned to jungkook whose eyes were still on me filled with so much intensity like he would kill anyone at this time. " Jungkook, track it. " His eyes carry that anger as if he wanted to rip someone. His eyes are darker than you've ever seen . He immediately nodded and walked out of the room. You sighed and sat beside your dad. " Don't worry sweetheart.  I am here. " You don't want to lose your father too. 

You side hugged him and he kissed on your forehead. You slept there by placing your head on his lap. Like you did whenever you saw your mother's death in your dream. 

" Jungkook, y/n is asleep on the couch. " Stay near my cabin and if possible and then make her move to her room. I need to go to deal with that bastard who uttered those words in my rule. "  

" Boss ,  I'll call Taehyung and Jimin ,and a few more mens for your safety of y/n I'll come with you , I can't let you go alone. " He nodded and called Taehyung and Jimin. " Reach here at mansion, boss needs to go to deal with a  fucker. " Agreeing, they immediately reach the mansion. 

" Stay with y/n "  They both nodded and Jungkook left with his boss. He drove through the ware building and walked inside the building where they wanted the settlement. 

Hell they are going to get any supply companies and our property. 

You woke up suddenly as something happened. You turned your gaze to the clock and saw that it's already midnight. 

You walked out of the office and saw  Jimin and Taehyung standing in front of the door. " Where is dad? " 

" He went to take care of some business. " Taehyung said.

Suddenly Jimin's phone rang and your nodded at him. 

" Yes, jungkook. "

" What?! " 

Please vote and do comments for next part 🌼💗