The Beginning

Hi i am Elektra and it's 6:09 but my phone woke me up and on my phone i recieved a message and it said "- Hi love!-" but i did not say from who it was so i blocked the number. After a while i recieve another message from the same person that did not say its name. I had many messages from the same person. The day after i understood who it was: it was Jake, as usual he sent 25 times the same message that said "-hi love!-". After a week Jake sends me a message that said that i was quite "fascinating".
- Jake? - i said
He answered - hello. -
Jake asked me :- what's wrong? -
-You sent me a letter- i said.
- :) - he awnsers.
Jake wrote in the letter that he wished we could escape holding hands but his sister is in danger but her life is in my hands.
I told him everything except for one thing: i didn't awnser his question. The question was if i was dating. After a while i told him: do you remember when you asked me if i was dating?
He awnsered: yes.
I told him: well, i'm not dating, but why did you ask?
He awnsered: you already know how i feel about you.
A week after i meet someone called Max and fell in love: we started dating. I start thinking: what will i tell Jake? I love him and he loves me but i also like Max. At that moment i get worried. The day after i realize i'm being hacked and only one person could do that: Jake.
-Why would he do that? - i ask myself.