Mc's Pov

⚠️This part contains adult parts

After giving back to Phil his ring, Jake askes me for a romantic dinner. Of course we brought Lilly with us as well, i mean, who would leave at home a baby? (definitely not me). So we arrive to a pizzeria where i see Phil that comes to me saying: hey there baby girl!
-Go away from my princess you idiot!- Jake screams at Phil.
Phil says: you aren't with this guy, are you? -
I smile at Jake and say- this is his baby-
-no princess, it's our baby. - he says smiling at me.
Phil says:- how did you have a baby with this guy if you Just got with him?-
-I've been with "this guy" for a year, one whole year.- i answer smiling. Phil walks away and Jake smiles at me and leans his neck closer and puts his tongue in my mouth and i don't do or say anything.
On our way, Jake can't resist waiting till they arrived homeband kisses
me while driving me and i say:- Jake, watch the road! But he looks when it's too late and we have a car crash.
We go in the ambulance and cry desperately seeing Jakes bloody face. I noticed before the ambulance arrived that he did not have the seat belt. I look at Lilly and say too her:- do you think daddy is ok? I hope so and if he won't make it, i hope you will have better memories of earlier nights in the wich he was there to kiss you and me. And Jake wakes up and looks at me and says: who are you? I start crying. He says don't cry princess, i like you and your baby is so cute. What's your name and your baby's name?
I awnser: i'm your love, your princess and my name is Elektra and my baby is your baby too and her name is Lilly.
He smiles and says: well you are both cute (especially you) but i don't have a girlfriend and a baby.