Hi Stranger

OHM'S POV
I was dancing in a bar and I had a couple of beer already and the music was so high, I laughed and swag when I turned , I saw the bar tender was laughing, he is thai, his smile so bright it reaches his eyes, it twinkles. He is soooooo hot and beautiful, Pale skin, almond eyes, beautiful dimple and rosy lips yet he is manly, not exactly like me with 6 pack but he is strong built with broad shoulders. He is Handsome and Beautiful. He may be 18 years old like me. I went to him and ordered a beer and smile at him. He looks at me and asked "Are you from Thailand", I teased " no and yes" , he huffed and turned back, I introduce myself, "hi, I am ohm,My step father is German, I lived here in Germany for 10 years and you, why are you in Germany?", He shaked my hand and said " Hi I am nanon, My boyfriend Max is German and I am here for past 6 months", I didn't expect this answer. God I am attracted to him but he is having a boyfriend, i didn't show any expression and said "oh good where is your boyfriend?", he said " he is a accountant in a firm and he will be here in any minute, i am a part time worker, my shift going to end now he will collect me to home", I was looking around not showing any feelings in my face and god why I felt heart broken, I am jealous over a unknown person for a total stranger whom I met only 30 minutes back. kuddos ohm you are doomed. I took another beer and he was laughing and enjoying the music swaying his body while serving and he is hottt. I was drooling over him eventhough he has a boyfriend, I am hot too. But I am not a family breaker. My friends came and all are laughing and talking, his boyfriend came and he is a German and he is handsome too. He pecked his boyfriend and introduce to me, max talk to me well, he is not much older than us, May be late twenties. Okkkk I had to let him go. They are beautiful pair and so I don't want to break them, but I am heart broken. I saw him smiling with his cute dimple and said bye to the bar owner and me. I saw him till he disappear from my eyes. He will disappear in my life too. From then I am sad but I concentrate on my studies, went to gym, went to bar with friends, had good family time yet I felt I lost a part of me.

*****Images are not mine, credit to the concern owners.