Confusion

OHM'S POV

Nanon was sad, he didn't go to Max's house, he used my dress, all the time zoning out but he is concentrating and studying for entrance exam but gazing out inbewteen or crying. He was not eating properly but mum stay with me, she never stayed here and she was talking with him and making him to eat. They spend more time without me now, I am going to class regularly and evening preparing for entrance exam with nanon, my mom goes to her stores after lunch and I will keep an eye on him from afternoon to morning, he was so bitter, I want to make him smile but he is so depressed, I am confused why max didn't show up and what happened between them that makes nanon cry, and don't want to go to Max's house, he didn't talk to me about their fight and I don't want him to cry and sad, I was making him happy by doing silly things and atleast he was smiling.
********************
crto
I love goofy ohm makes Nanon laugh, silly for us but 20 years old boys acting silly and  another laughing happily is a beautiful sight. Their love for eo is soooo cute. May God bless them both with happiness forever.

After 10 days, at dinner table we are eating his favourite omurice.

Mum: ohm tommorow after school go with nanon to his bf house and make them to talk. Let them talk, don't interfere but don't leave nanon alone there. I don't know the reason of their fight but you shouldn't interfere in their issues unless nanon call for help.

Ohm: yes mom, is that okay nanon? are you ready to face Max, don't forget this friend ohm and his mother are there for you, whatever maybe the situation, we will be with you

He is tearing up.

Nanon: Thanks ohm and mum for supporting me when I am broken. I owe you and never in my life forget you both. Thank God for bringing you to my life.

I didn't said anything, maybe I am their reason for their fight, God pls I don't want be the reason for their break up. It seems he sent message to max saying that he want to meet max at 5 pm and max didn't reply. God Love stinks. I hugged my mom and said thanks mum,
she smiled
mum: be careful son, you shouldn't create a new problem in their life, he is really a broken angel ohm, after facing so many problem he is still a good person without making harm to others
May God bless him with happiness and love in rest of his life.

I am confused, should I go his lover what will Max think,  will it create more problems. God please help me this time.

We went to Max house and Max came to nanon, but Nanon didn't open his mouth and was crying, collecting all his things and dumping in his bag and suitcase. I was dumbstruck, I don't know what happened and don't know what to say to  max, when he collected all items
Nanon: Good bye Max, thanks for showing your love to this orphan but I won't forgive you, you should have told me when you're not  reciprocating my love, when you start feeling for your friend, we would have go peacefully on our way, I know nothing in this world is permanent and nothing is forever, I hate you, Good bye.

Max ran and hug Nanon's back and he was crying, but didn't said a word or not even apologising. I was standing perplexed, don't know what to do but I am angry, from what nanon told it seems, Max is in affair with his friend but Max eyes says he love Nanon, ekkk love sucks and stinks. God I went outside and took my car, nanon was standing impatiently and he was crying non-stop, for the whole night. Mum asked what happened , I told her what I heard and Max behaviour, Mum told to wait for sometime let them cool, maybe Max had a reason.

Only one thing I am sure is I love Nanon and nothing matters except his happiness. I am gifted to have a good parents,  friends but nanon had none except Max but that person cheated on nanon and broke his promise, I will definitely going to make Nanon happy.  Happiness for young people like me start with food, shelter, education, friends, job, hobby. Lot of things to be discussed with mom. I went to bed room and saw nanon was sleeping soundly, he was so depressed so we call our family doctor and he prescribed sedation for nights and he was sleeping soundly. I kissed his forehead and lips, hug him tightly  went to sleep. Nowadays Nanon is clingy (ofcourse) and its normal for us to kiss in the lips, 🤣😁we are just friends and I don't want him to think that no one is there for him and also want to assure him there is some people around him love and care about him like hmmmmm me and my mom.