Miss you

OHM'S POV

We got admission letter from institute, I applied for electrical and Automobile Engineering and he applied for Architecture. We both got selected the course we like. But something is fishy, Nanon is silent, sometimes zoning out, We packed our dress and I gave him some of my things to keep in his suitcase, so that he won't go seperately. Does he want to live seperately, I don't know what he thinks, he never talk to me openly. I don't want to lose him. I want to say I love him and want to woo him. He was heartbroken with Max so I hesitate to take steps but recent days suddenly he started freaking out if I tease him or flirt with him. Every time I took one step towards him to say how much I love him, he goes 4 steps back even from friend zone. I don't know what to do. What if he go his way seperately in Thailand. I am going to study in Thailand only for him. whatif he didn't like me as a lover. I know he love me like a friend. Whatif he fall in love with someone in Thailand. Should I change the course? I asked mum she asked me to give some personal space to Nanon, she said even married couples need some personal space, but why I had a feeling that he is going to run when he reach Thailand. I want to say I love him but if he reject me then there is zero chance he will act normal as if nothing happened. He is so sensitive, he cocooned and won't allow anyone inside. If he didn't like me like a lover, what happened to our relationship?
I am confused.

In 2 days we are going to Bangkok and flight tickets are booked, luggages are packed, we both went to My house and said our Goodbyes to them. Mum asked me to be patient. I nodded and she asked me to look after the broken angel. Nanon smiled thinly. Did I miss something. After came back from my Mum's house, Nanon is too silent.

Ohm:Lets watch Movie today, do you have any preference?
Nanon: yeah lets watch movie, what movie you want to see?
I chose a romantic movie but said an action movie name, he said okay
Ohm: let me order pizza for dinner
Nanon: yes double okay ohm
Make him happy is simple. Give him food. Looking at him eating his food is itself a beautiful sight. Hmmmm but sometimes I am hard down there. God knows how I control myself around him. We ate in silent and watched movie and I think he didn't watch movie but turning to see me and later I found he was sleeping in my shoulders. I carry him to bed in bridal style and laid him in bed. He hold my neck tightly, I chuckled and kissed his lips and take his hands from my neck, hold it and kissed his hands. He is sleeping like a baby. He talked in sleeping, "don't want to go ohm, will miss you". Me too nanon but wait what happened? he didn't want to go to Thailand for studies? did he miss Max and want to stay here in Germany? How to ask him without making him sad? but happy atleast he said miss me. I really don't know what he is thinking. I hugged him and slept.

Nanon' s Pov
He slept peacefully but I am wide awake, I am facing him now, he was sleeping peacefully with little smile and I kissed his lips. I want to give him a night to remember but next morning I can't face him. I just kissed him in lips and close my eyes. Tears role in my cheeks, I wiped and after a long time went to sleep. This time I hugged him tightly and kissed once again said "I love you ohm. Good night. All the best love" went to sleep peacefully.