confusion

MAX'S POV
We had dinner and I expect nan to open up but he was silent. I am in jealous mode, we had a wonderful sex and I understood nan is still mine and he was giving his love happily like he usually do but I am not satisfied and took him whole night and he was so beautiful, I can't resist. Next morning I expect him to talk but he didn't. He was crying in that boys shoulders yesterday but didn't say a single word to me what nan is thinking ?let him say something then I will discuss about our future.

OHM'S POV
Mum: how are you? how is your entrance exam preparation going?

Ohm: good and good

mum: why you called me, do you need any favour?

ohm: mum  cant I to talk to my mother
its just a usual call
mum: yeah. you call me only when you need something, last time you call  and its for the bike.

ohm:ok mum I surrender, My friend is here, his name is Nanon he is an orphan, his father died in accident and later mother died and he finished his school with neighbours help. he is having a break of one year and he want to study engineering, will you help him to get scholarships and accommodation.

Mum: omg poor kid. how come he survive without parents, where is he now?

ohm: he is here in Germany mom
but he want to study in Bangkok

mum: wait wait you said he is poor orphan boy but how come he came to Germany?

Ohm: his boyfriend is German so he brought nanon here

Mum: what boyfriend?   ( silent for sometime)     then Why don't the boyfriend help him to study

ohm: I didn't know you are homophobic mum.
He can't afford for nanon education mum, he is good but it seems he built a house recently and still mortages are to be paid, so he can't afford for nans education, so nanon don't want to disturb him too
Mum: ok if he want to study in Bangkok its Okay ask him to write all scholarships exam conduct by our company  and ask him to write entrance examination for University you're preparing too. I can arrange accommodation for free, we have lots of small houses for single mom. he can use anyone of it. but he must work for his food.

Ohm: okay mum I will inform him, thanks mum, can't you arrange for his food too.

mum: no its his boyfriend job he must pay for his love's food. don't say he is your boyfriend.

ohm: no mum I am not that lucky

mum: ohm what're saying it's not clear. Bring him once I will first see how he is,  then we can help him, okay

ohm: yes mum love you bye

I informed Nanon and we both start studying in the park. I asked him to come to my home and study he said no, he don't want to disturb me. we are preparing good.
one day I asked him did he talk with his  boyfriend about his future plan, he said no, I asked him to talk and discuss with his bf, he said yes but he was thinking deeply.