Friends

Mum: What the hell was that ohm, who is that boy? why he is in your bed?

Ohm: mum come lets go to living room and talk he didn't get a good sleep yesterday
In the living room she sat in sofa, I sat in floor near her legs

Mum: did you consume relationship with him, I mean do you have sex yesterday

Ohm: Mum nooooo, he is in relationship with a German and he was heart broken and he don't have anyone and no place to go, so I took him here, he was crying whole night and we fell both asleep

I explain how I met, fell in love and how we started learning.

Ohm: mum how you know I like boys, are you not angry?

Mum: your father told me one day and if you're happy, I don't have any problem but this boy already heart broken please don't make his life mess ohm, We lived literally in streets for years, you know how he lived a hell life as an orphan and his love life is also a mess, make him happy as a friend first, maybe its a small misunderstanding with his bf they may reunite, so don't show your feelings now and make his life more complex. Both of you prepare for entrance exam, join any course you like and live the youth happily and don't think about commitment now and make your life miserable. Remember only one thing, financially we can help him for studies but promise me you wont confuse his personal life with love triangle and make his life complex. He already faced lot of pains in this young age, let him live happily hearafter.

Ohm: Ok mum. I understand. this situation is not good, I kissed him without my knowledge. I love him mum with my whole heart, I swear I tried to avoid him, but he was literally before my eyes every day, like he is my destiny, I never felt this much love with anyone. But never once I behaved badly to him unfortunately he think me as a friend and I took it, atleast he think me as a friend. but today I want more, so I kissed him. no its nit a kiss just a peck. He is so beautiful, isn't mum?

Mum: yeah yeah. I understand my son is whipped with this broke angel. He is manly but pretty too. Okay you promised me no bad things, bad guy

Ohm: I promise mum did you brought food? do you brought additional food?

Mum: Yeah I do, I will cut fruits and make smoothie, then have breakfast with him.

He came out of bedroom, he is gorgeous with his bed hair and I want to kiss him and I looked my mum she was eying me like behave ohm.

†**************
CRTO
P'Jennie staring at whipped ohm hahahaha
once again its purely fanfiction bros

But nanon didn't see my mom yet.
Nabon: Good morning ohm, thank you for allowing me to sleep here, do you have spare tooth brush?
ohm:Good morning nanon, I am your friend, If you need any help you can ask me without any hesitation, ofcourse I am having extra toothbrush

He then saw my mom and wai properly
ohms mom: I am ohm's mom, did you have good sleep son?, take rest, mom didn't know ohm is having guest, mom thought ohm is alone and he neglect his mother so mom came here with food, brought lot of food because most of the time he is with his friends, freshen up and come, lets eat

I am happy. Mom understand me and accept nanon, if she dislike someone she wont even talk to them and my baby is cutest, everyone loves him.