4. Strolling through the city

Guys, I can't believe it 😭😭😭 I have more than 500 reads. Thank you all so much. I will update you as soon as I can. I have my finals for college so I'm a bit busy. But I will update as often as I can.

Thank you so much again. I Love You all.

.

.

.

.

.

Ash POV

I left Pikachu with Bonnie and Clement before heading out to meet Serena at the amusement park we went to yesterday.

I feel nervous... I guess? I have been on dates before but I feel kind of nervous now.

I don't know where to take her, I don't even know this place as I did before.

I stand there waiting for her even though it's 1 hour early.

I don't know why, but I did.
I guess I'm just nervous

After a while, I saw a familiar figure walking towards where I was.

"Hey Serena," I said waving to her to catch her attention

"Hey Ash," she said smiling at me.

She was dressed casually but in an elegant way with her hair styled in waves.

"You are early," I said to her as I checked my watch and it said 9:23 am.

"Says the guy who's here even before me," she said slightly laughing.

I chuckled and asked her "How about we grab some breakfast first and then go for a walk around the town?"

"Oh I just remembered, it's there a fireworks show in the evening near the grand stadium?" We could go thereafter if you want"

"That sounds perfect Serena"

"Okay then, breakfast it is," she said happily walking ahead of me.

We had our breakfast at the same restaurant we went to yesterday and after that, we went to see the town again.

Even though I saw a lot of stuff yesterday when I was with Pikachu, It felt different today.

While we were walking around Serena stopped in front of a store and said that she wanted to buy something from there.

While I was waiting for her, something caught my eye and I grinned at myself and thought "She's going to love this"

I went into the store and looked for the perfect one. It was so hard to decide which one to buy from all the options, and then I saw one that I knew she would love and bought it. As I exited the store excited I saw Serena waiting for me.

"Did you buy something Ash?"

"Yeah, for my mom. She would love this"

"Oh, I got some Pokémon food that is different flavored. I hope they like it" she said smiling

"By the way, now that we strolled the city and all, wanna go watch a movie together?"

"The horror one that just came out?"

"Yeah that one," I said grinning

"Yeah sure, I love horror"

"Let's go then," I said as I grabbed her hand in mine and dragged her with me.

Serena POV

We came outside and noticed that the sky was turning dark now and was even more spooked.

"Well that was horrifying," I said as I placed a hand on my chest

"But a great movie for a Date" he said while smiling at me

"Ash, you don't have to call it a Date if you don't want to and we were just hanging out really. We literally didn't do anything couples would do on a Date"

"It was better than a classic romantic Date, I hadn't had this kind of fun in a while"

"Yes I had a lot of fun too, I just feel really free after a long time you know? Always having the responsibility of being the Kalos Queen, sometimes I feel so frustrated"

"I completely understand you Serena, it is difficult but life is always difficult and making the most out of it is what counts" he said giving me a sweet smile

"Yes of course and there is another thing to relieve stress today. The fireworks" I said happily

"Right" he said while chuckling a bit

"What?"

"Nothing" he said while trying not to laugh

"Ash what?"

"Nothing babe, let's go to see the fireworks" he said holding my hand again.

I blushed while looking at our hands. "Come on heart stop beating so fast, It's been 12 years" " And did he just call me babe?!?!?" I scolded my heart for beating so fast. If anyone looked at me right know they would think I'm a tomato instead of a human.

We finally made it through the crowd. We walked to on of the non crowded spots and sat on a bench. There were blossoms all around the park. It was so beautiful to look at.

The evening was getting chilly and I regretted not wearing a jacket.

After a while we saw the first firework go off and lighting up the whole night. It was so beautiful with Pink, Purple and Lavender colors.

I was watching the fireworks when I noticed Ash taking out something from the shopping bag he had.

It was a box...

.

.

.

.

.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I REPEAT I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR THE PLACES MENTIONED HERE

CREDITS TO RIGHTFUL OWNER