10. Is that you?

Serena and the others stood in front of the huge building. They were surprised that there wasn't anyone in front of it to guard it.

It was located away from the city in a mountain region. Covered by trees and forest.

There was a river running along on the other side. "A well-hidden place," Serena thought.

Clembot scanned the place and could sense two people were walking behind the closed doors with their Pokémons.

They knew going in meant getting themselves caught as they would have more people on their side. It was risky but they had to try.

They can't just go back now after coming all this way.

"Clembot, try hacking in and getting the code," Clemont told him as he went to look around the building for any cameras or traps.

Serena just stood there and did nothing. She didn't know what to do. She was nervous and anxious. She wanted to save Ash but knew it wasn't that simple.

As each minute passed by she was getting more anxious.

After a bit Clembot informed them that he has the code for the door.

Clemont hurried towards him and took the piece of paper that had the code.

'013122' it read. 'Does it mean something?' Clemont thought

He asked Clembot to go back to the gym and wait for them. And to ask the professor and Officer Jenny for help if they don't return within a day.

With that Clembot left and they checked the place once again before putting in the password and going in.

As soon as they got in they were surrounded by a few people in uniforms.

"How did you get in?" one of the females came forward and asked them. She looked older than them and had an authoritative face.

"Where is Ash?" Serena asked her "We know you guys kidnapped him"

"We did and if you don't want to join him, then better leave right now," the lady said as she reached for her Pokeball.

"We are not going to leave without him," Bonnie said as she took out her Pokeball too.

"Well then it's settled"

And the fight between them breaks out.

.

.

.

Ash was laying their eyes wide open when he heard a commotion outside.

"What's going on?" he heard one of the guards ask someone.

"Some people broke into the building and we need some backup" the female shouted back

"Should I come?" he asked her

"No, you should stay here," she said and with that Ash could hear running footsteps across the hallway.

He sat up and leaned on the wall. He closed his eyes and sat there in silence. 

.

.

.

Serena and the others were outnumbered. They took out all their Pokémons and fought as hard as they could. All their Pokémon were so tried that they could hardly stand up.

"Braixen use flame thrower"

"Bullenby use dig"

"Luxray tackle them with wild charge"

The female laughed at them "Let's end this here" "Gyarados use hydro pump"

The already exhausted Pokemon collapsed as the hydro pump hit them and they passed out.

Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie called their Pokémons back and stood there silently.

"What are you going to do with us?" Bonnie asked them.

"You will see, soon enough," the lady said and ordered some men to take a hold of them.

.

.

.

They were dragged through the hallway and then lead down through a stairway. Again into a hallway. They stopped in front of a door and the woman fumbled with a bunch of keys, finally finding the right one she inserted it in and opened the door.

The door lead to a small hallway and then there was a room beyond that. It was dark but they could see a man was standing in front of the door, guarding it.

Serena, Bonnie, and Clemont were dragged to the cell. The man guarding it opened the door and the three were pushed inside.

They fell on their knees and the door was slammed shut.

Serena sat upright and was rubbing her aching knee when she heard a very familiar voice.

"Who's there"

The three of them gasped not believing it.

"Ash, is that you?"

.

.

.

.

.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. I REPEAT I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR THE PLACES MENTIONED HERE.

ONLY THE STORY IS MINE.

_____________________

Thank you so much for the 2.44k reads on this book. I really appreciate it.

This chapter is kind of short. Please bear with me. I will try to make longer chapters in the future.

I love you all ♡