01🥀

"Hello, Housekeeping !" I called out uncertain if there was anyone in the hotel room. I waited for a few seconds but got no response so I used my keycard to open the door.

This was one of the presidential suites. Surprisingly it didn't look like there was much to be done. Everything looked in place. This person must be a neat freak.

I began cleaning the TV room and went from there. The last room I went to was the bedroom. The closet had not been packed nor had the dresser been filled. The unravelled sheets and the suitcases were the only sign that someone was actually staying here. That and the very masculine scent that was all over the suite. A man is either the one occupying this suite or he was visiting the person who is.

Pleased with the outcome I gathered the equipment and left the bedroom only to see a man standing in the middle of the living room

He was unbelievably attractive. He stood at probably 6ft in an Armani suit. His hair looked like he had just ran his fingers through it letting a few dark strands fall on one side of his face. He held me in the spot with those captivating greenish-grey eyes. They were cold and calculating, I could see it behind his gaze. There was a whole turmoil going on in is head. He had skin that looked as smooth as a baby's butt. His face structure was sharp with a clenched jaw that looked like it would cut me faster than any knife. His lips looked sexy and plumb even with the cigarette held between them. My eyes travelled to his body. The first few buttons of his suit were undone leaving quite the view of his inked chest. Even his hands were tatted and my guess was so was most of his body by the looks of it. I usually find tattoos unattractive but on him, it was a whole different story. It's like his skin was made to be drawn upon like a coloring book. Although I stood at least three feet away from him, his cologne was suffocating but in a disturbingly good way. His scent was like a drug to me. I felt like an addict needing more and more until I overdosed. I felt weak in the knees by simply being in this man's presence. It was something I had never experienced before. My female hormones were acting up like never before. My mind was in the dirtiest of gutters thinking of all the things this man could do to me. All the different ways he could touch me. The different positions he could take me. Ways in which he could devour me with those lips. Ways in which he could destroy me and how much I would relish in pure ecstasy. I couldn't quite place my finger on it but somewhere in my subconscious I was hearing warning signs. I had the feeling that as alluring as he was, this man was bad news. Without uttering a word I felt like he had already managed to read me like an open book and somehow taken complete control of my sense. His aura reeked of dominance. I felt like a mouse trapped in a cage with a lion. If I didn't snap out of my daze soon it would mean trouble for me.

My breath hitched when I noticed how close he suddenly was to me. I wasn't breathing oxygen anymore. No, this was him—all him. If possibly my knees got even weaker and it felt like I blacked out for only a second but it was long enough for me to lose my balance. Thankfully he caught me with ease. Unfortunately the firm hold he had on my waist was making it a bit difficult for me to think straight or even breathe.
"Ti ho preso."
(I got you.)

"God help me." I mumbled feeling my panties get soaked at the sound of this man's voice. I don't even know what language that was or what he said but the sexual tension was on an all time high in here or maybe it's just me.

"What is your name?" God take me now. His accent, his face, his scent, it's killing me. I don't want to die from falling in lust please. I felt his hand get tighter on my waist and that's when I remembered I hadn't answered his question.

"D-Dhalia." I managed to stutter. Did I forget my name all of a sudden?

His intense gaze was nerve wrecking. What was he doing? What did this man want with me? Better yet why the hell am I freaking out? Have I really lost my self control? I'm practically ready to melt in his arms like a love struck high-school teen. How fuccin embarrassing! He probably thinks I'm a freak.

It's like my mind was finally under my control again and had snapped out of hypnotism or something. I quickly pushed at his chest creating some well needed distance. I stumbled a bit but hopefully he didn't notice.

"Y-Your suite is all clean sir, excuse me." I said almost robotically as I quickly rushed out of the room pulling the cleaning supplies with me. I shut the door and practically raced to the next room hopefully I don't find someone else to embarrass myself in-front of.

By the end of the day I was completely warn out. Being on my feet all day never gets better. I wish I had a decent 9-5 job but who's going to hire a highschool drop out. At twenty years old, I don't even have a highschool diploma to my name. I have no real work experience either. I've been working as a housekeeper for a little over a year and prior to that I had a job in babysitting that didn't last long at all.

The only good thing about my job is that it's just about enough to cover my bills. I don't have many responsibilities since I have no car to my name nor any kids or family members to take care of. It's just me and my bills. My mother walked out of my life as soon as I turned eighteen. I've been on my own since trying to survive in this expensive world. One day I hope to do more than just survive.