CHAPTER ONE

Heavy breathing, soft moans, slapping skin could be heard in the quiet atmosphere of the room.
- baby...
- relax beautiful you know I got you.
Jungkook promise poured out of his lips along his deep sexy grunts.
- you feel so good baby.
- ahhh...
Her louds moans were muffled by his lips.
- shhh, do you want to wake up our son baby?
He scolded her still going in with deep thrusts.
- how do you expect me to keep it quiet when you are just drilling inside me?
- should I just shut you up with my cock then my love?
He asked with a sarcastic smile.
- I hate you some times you know?
- do you believe your own lies baby?
He said hovering over her back, she turned her face to the side.
- kiss me please baby.
- why should I when you are being sassy with me?, telling me that you hate me.
- I love you baby, please kiss me.
- much better.
He kiss her pushing his tongue inside her mouth, to taste every corner, thrusts sharp and short hitting that spot deep inside her hot core.
- god I missed you so fucking much, I can't be away from you two so many days.
- well, you have to work my love, what matters is that you are back home with us.
- yes I'm home in your arms, inside you there is not place like home.
He said before pulling out.
- turn around I want to see your beautiful face gorgeous.
She turned to lay on her back, her hand touched his face, making her heart skip a beat.
- goodness how much I love you, made me fall head over heels for you sir.
- you stole my heart little thief.
He said pushing his length back in, laying on top of her kissing her as his hips resumed its movements.

- Kook, I want to cum baby.
- cum for me, my beautiful sexy wife...
- ahhhh baby....
She buried her head in his neck.
- I'm close too baby.
He reached for her thigh lifting it changing the angle of his thrusts hitting her gspot in a delicious different way.
- baby, that feels so fucking good.
Her hands placed on his shoulder blades, roaming along his broad back.
- I'm about to fill you up baby.
- please do it, I have been craving you so bad.
- I have been dying to be inside you, have your arms around me, your hands all over me, your lips on me, just being close to you gorgeous...
His thoughts got shorten as he reached his climax, emptying himself inside her, his hip rolls began to slow down, as his orgasm slowly stopped, his face buried in her shoulder.
- that was so good.
She said letting out a sigh of contentment.
- I'm going to shower baby, I shouldn't have even touch you nevertheless before we did anything, I was dirty from work, but you attacked me as soon as I walked through the door.
- I haven't seen you in a week Jungkook, fuck the shower that can wait.
- needy little thing.
He kissed her one more time before pulling out, then jumped off the bed, but turned around to look at her.
- what love?
Her eyes met his.
- we should go for second round baby.
- shower and we will talk.
She said following out the bed, with the intention of joining in the shower but as she was finishing getting cleaned up the baby began to cry.
- I guess that second round is going to have to wait.
She said while finishing to get cleaned up.
- did he wake up?
- yep...
- I'm sorry baby, I'll help you when I get out of here.
- sir, you are tired from work, I can take care of our son, you need some rest.
She said walking to the baby's room.
- what is it my baby?
She said reaching to pick him up...
Jungkook and y/n's son was almost two years old, they weren't planning to have kids that fast after getting married but it happened, the two have been only married for two years when she got pregnant, they weren't planning to have babies for at least five years after getting married but life had other plans, they welcomed a beautiful baby boy in their life and they were suckers for their baby boy specially Jungkook that was his pride and joy.
After their baby was born, she made sure to get some birth control not wanting that to happen again, specially with Jungkook's line of work, he was part of the swat team in the police department of Los Angeles, he had received the offer after her graduated with honors from the police university in South Korea.
He wanted to try something new, also somewhere new specially for the baby.
Jungkook wanted to give his baby an American name for some reason, which his wife didn't mind at all so they decided to name him Hayden, whom now was almost one growing healthy and loved dearly by his parents.

- come on my love let's get you some milk.
She said walking to the kitchen with him in arms, opening the fridge to take out a bottle of milk, which she opened before putting it in the microwave.
After warming up the milk she walk back to their room, Jungkook was still in the bathroom, she sat down on the bed with Hayden in arms to feed him, he like to tap his mother's face with his fingers while drinking milk.
- I love you my sweet prince.
She said with a smile, Jungkook walked out of the bathroom.
- my boy.
He said with happiness.
- baby, he is eating.
But it was too late Hayden heard his father's voice which made him turn his face towards Jungkook.
- mmmm.
Hayden made a noise calling to his father without stopping drinking his milk, then lifted his arms towards him.
- how is my big boy doing?, dad missed you so much.
- come get him baby, he wants you now.
- I'm sorry baby, don't get upset with me, I just haven't see him in so long.
- I'm not upset love, come so you can pick him up, he can finish his milk in your arms, I don't mind.
He nodded as he got closer, she pulled the bottle away allowing Jungkook to pick up Hayden.
- come on big boy dada is going to finish feeding you so mama can go do what she needs to do.
Jungkook sat on the bed before she gave him the baby and the bottle.
- feed him first then play please Kook.
- yes madame... mama needs a nap baby boy.
- Kook.
- I'm just joking my love, go use the bathroom I know you have to.
- ok, I'll be right back.
She said grabbing his man bun pulling his head upwards to kiss him.
- I love you baby, I'm so happy that you are home.
- I'm happy to be home with my beautiful wife and my little man.
She smiled while walking in the bathroom.
- you have to tell dada what kind of mischief you have gotten yourself into.
Jungkook said to Hayden who could only smile at his father, after he finished the bottle Jungkook placed it on the night stand then pick Hayden laying him on his shoulder.
- aigooyah, how much I miss you baby boy.
He laid Hayden on the bed before laying on the side himself.
- are you satisfied my sweet man?
Hayden could only coo to his father how laid his head right beside him, which he took advantage reaching for Jungkook's hair to play with it.
Jungkook rubbed Hayden's little tummy softly by the time y/n walked out of the bathroom they were both fast asleep once again.
- goodness this is all I need in my life, I love my two men so much.
The grin in her face couldn't be helped, she walked around the bed taking Hayden to put him back on his crib.
- good night my love, mama loves you so much.
She kissed his forehead then walked back to the room.
- is he fast asleep?
Jungkook mumbled as he felt the bed deep from her side.
- yes, he fell back asleep fast tonight.
- all he needed was dada's soothing touch to help him sleep.
- he did, he missed dada a lot.
She said while cuddling up to him, whom laid his head on her the same way he had done with Hayden previously,
- have to go back to work early?