CHAPTER FOUR

- really, I thought you would be the one with a bunch of kids.
- damn Min, I want to have some type of intimacy with my wife, I don't think that would be possible with a bunch of young ones running around our room.
- I understand cap, the wife and I are hoping to get pregnant soon.
- don't worry you will soon.
- thank you cap.
- captain I finally figured it out.
Namjoon came running.

- what did you figure out?- the delivery time  of the delta company

- the delivery time of the delta company.
- what?, that's great Namjoon, what time is it?
- is at 2200 sir on Thursday.
- as in the day after tomorrow?
- yes captain.
- fuck we have to be ready so I guess we are spending the next few days here.
- well we already ordered the food it should be here any minute.
Seokjin said.
- I'll be right back, please save me some food if it gets here while I'm gone.
- yes captain.
Taehyung said before watching him walk out there of the office.
Jungkook sat in a quiet corner so he could call home to check on his wife and kid.
Y/n was just getting Hayden out of the bath when she heard her phone.
- aigooyah baby, that's probably dada.
She said moving to the room sitting him on the bed then grabbing her phone.

- hey gorgeous.
- hey baby.
She couldn't help the excitement from seeing his face.
- what are you up to?
- giving our big boy a bath.
- really where is he?
- right here on our bed.
She said turning the phone towards Hayden.

- aigooyah my little man, are you behaving for mama?Jungkook cooed

Jungkook cooed.
- da, da, da... (squeal with happiness)
Making both laugh.
- are you excited to see dada?
She asked the baby.
- (squeal and giggles)
- I'm excited to see you too handsome and mama of course.
Jungkook was smiling hard, he loves his family who is his everything, he worked hard for them, protects them with everything in him, they are all he needs to be happy.
- are you coming home tonight?
- that's why I called, I don't think I will be coming home for the next few days.
- ahh, are you onto those men finally?
- it really seems so hopefully I will put them where they need to be at so we can have a peace of mind.
- that would be amazing, well I guess I need to stop by to bring all you big men food and snacks.
- well we ordered food for today.
- well I'll gather the things you need so I can take them to you.
- you don't have to do that my love, we will manage.
- you guys work so hard for us baby, that's the least I can do, I'm sure one of other wives would stop by as well.
- most likely, goodness I miss you so much baby, I'm want you so bad already.
He let out a soft growl.
- did you have enough last night sir?, you didn't let me sleep until early morning.
- I can never get enough of my wife, she is so sexy, so beguiling to any of my desires, takes everything I give her without any complaining, that's one of the things I love about her, but also the way she takes cares of me like she is the biggest person in the planet.
- well my husband takes care of me and our son, so I have to do what I can to take care of him.
- and your husband loves that, ain't nothing better than to come home after being away for so many days, and receive that kind of treatment, you don't have to do much anyway just hold me against your chest and I'll be the happiest men on earth.
- aigooyah, you.
- da, da, da...
- he is here baby look.
- what's up my boy?, take care of mama for me while I'm gone, dada will be home soon, I got to go now beautiful.
- ok baby, see you soon I hope.
- you will my love, give my big boy a kiss for me please.
- I sure will.
She said blowing kisses through the phone screen.
- I love you my love, take care and as always be careful.
- yes sir I will, I love you too.
- see you baby.
- see you, say bye to dada baby.
- (squeal while moving both arms) da, da, da.
- so cute my boy.
Jungkook said lastly before waving at them then hung up.
- (loud sigh) I should have chosen a different job, I want to be home so badly, I miss those two so much.
He said as he got up walking back to the others.
- captain you are back the food is getting cold.
Jimin said pushing a plate covered with food for him.
- thank you Park.
- why so gloom captain?
- I'm just tired of doing this, I just want to be home with my wife and kid.
- well I might not have a kid but I understand how you feel, we spend more times with each other than with our own wives.
Namjoon said throwing his body back on the chair.
- so what would you guys be doing if you were doing this?
Hoseok asked with curiosity.
- I probably would still doing something related to the police force just nothing that can keep me away from my family for so long.
Yoongi confessed.
- same, I still don't understand how did I go from being at the academy in Korea to this, how did I become the leader of this group?
- come on captain let's be honest you are the strongest between all of us.
- come on Seokjin that's not true, you guys are pretty badasses that's why I keep you in my team.
- that has nothing to do with being the strongest captain.
- that's just nonsense Yoongi.
- is not, you ask yourself how did you get in there think about it, your scores at the academy physically and academic you were one of the top ones.
- well I guess is my fault then.
- yeah is bad to be so good at everything captain.
- funny Taehyung.
- are you good at everything captain?
- I don't know Jung why do you ask me that?
- I'm just asking.
- that question is everything but innocent Jung, are you good at that?
Namjoon teased him.
- I don't know ask my wife.
- that's what you are referring to rascal?
Jungkook shook his head while smiling.
- ask my wife, I have never heard her complaint so I guess I play my part like is supposed to.
- please bunch of jackals stop asking those type of things.
Seokjin said shaking his head.
- is ok Kim, is guy talk I guess, there is nothing wrong with that, when are you going to get your wife pregnant?
- we don't want kids yet Park.
- ahhh, so you want her just for you?
- at least for now I do, having a kid just make things different specially when the couple tries to get intimate, isn't that right captain?
- I don't have any problems to get it on with my wife, last night we had one round since she attacked me as soon as I walked through the door, Hayden was sleeping, as soon as we finished he woke up, so we fed him, he fell asleep on top of me, then she put it back to bed, so I got to second round when she came back to bed.
- he is an expert, I'm asking for tips when my kid gets here.
- is not hard Tae you just have to find a way?
Hoseok said.
- really Tae?
- yeah Yoongi, that's how you learn.
- no you learn as you go Tae, not asking other men, how you do things.
- you will be fine Taehyung I promise it ain't that hard, ah so you know after she gives birth you have to go through something called quarantine, you can't have sex for 6 weeks.
- six weeks?, that's too long without sex.
They all began to laugh
- At the third week after she gave birth I almost attacked her because I wanted her so bad.
- yeah he is the the best out of all of us.
- stop it, stop it Park you will learn those survival tactics in bed when you have kids, but you don't have to worry about that right now.
- that sounds amazing.
Yoongi said with a naughty smile.
- are you going for the second one soon?
- yes Seokjin as soon as Hayden goes to school I will, I don't want her to struggle with two small babies at the same time.
- he is such a hunk.