CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

- fuck yes...
Her head dropped forward feeling finally something, not exactly what she wanted but at least it was something.
- what?
He said as he pushed his fingers in deep all the way to his knuckles.
- god baby, you are so wet, my cock is going to drawn in there, (slap,slap, slap), good heavens I have no idea what did I do to deserve this woman but thank you, she is perfect even her pussy is perfect.
- Kook please baby, I need your cock.
- aren't we greedy my love, but who am I to deny you my cock when it's as ready to be buried between your tight walls.
He pulled his fingers back, sucking them clean.
- get in baby.
His voice was raspy, full of lust.
After she moved to one end to the backseat then he followed her, taking the middle part of the seat man spreading due to the huge hard on that was killing his right at that moment.
- baby, please stop torturing me.
She said bringing her hands to his belt, undoing it, moving to the jeans next.
- ride me sweetheart.
He said pushing his jeans and underwear down until it got stuck half way his thick thighs, after that he took his jacket off throwing it on the he passenger seat, his hand reached for his buttons but she placed her hands over his.
- allow me captain.
She said, which he obliged by moving his hands, when y/n undid the last button she open the shirt.
- is a crime to have these clothes to hide such a delicious looking body.
She said pushing the shirt off his shoulders, Jungkook lifted his upper body from the back rest so she could remove it completely.
- this can follow your jacket.
- well if my clothes are criminals, so are yours baby.
He said using his index finger to pop one button of her cardigan loose.
- come on straddle my lap, I feel like I'm about to explode baby.
She rolled her skirt upwards settling around her waist, his hand was around his length holding it for her to sink down while his free hand moved the string of her thong once again, her thighs were straddle his, she felt the tip of his length knocking on the door, it was driving her insane, so she didn't waste anymore time letting her lips drop until their skin met.
- fuck baby...
He whimpered against her neck while her arms held him tight, his hands sneaked in between their bodies to undo the last buttons of her cardigan.
- finally, I was dying to see your tits baby.
He said licking a fat stripe along the mound including the nipple in his path.
- (gasp).
Her hips were rolling on top of his, feeling how her pussy was getting warmer and tighter with the friction.
- goodness woman you are gorgeous, but right now you are just stunning.
His hips bucked meeting her movements, he took the cardigan off her completely throwing it on the seat with his clothes.
- that's it my love move those hips for me.
She changed her movements lifting her hips then letting them drop.
- fuck baby...
He growled nibbling her shoulder, his hands were placed on her shoulder blades pulling her closer.
- I'm taking over sweetheart.
He said pressing her down onto his cock while his hips pushed hard inside her.
- yes baby, right there.

The view behind them while the two fucked each other's brain out was everything that you could ever want whenever you are getting intimate with your significant other, she pressed her naked tits to his face before flashing him a smirk

- baby, I would die a happy man if I get to die just like this.
- me too handsome, me too.
Dark windows already fogged by their heavy breathing, his lips sucked purple bites on top of her tits, while his hands pushed her harder onto his drilling cock.
- Jungkook...
She felt him so deep inside her, she could see the outline of his cock under the skin of her navel.
- I can feel you so deep baby.
Pulling back for a brief moment she placed her hand on her navel.
- can you feel me gorgeous?
His words were accompanied of a growl.
- fuck me baby, fuck me...
His thrusts were merciless, he was on a mission, ruin her pussy, watching her not being able to walk straight days after, still feeling him deep inside even though he wasn't inside anymore.
- baby, I can't hold it anymore...
- are you ready to cum all over my cock?
- yes baby, I'm ready.
- cum for me then babygirl.
Like his words were orders, her orgasm hit her hard making her body feel boneless, letting her chest leaned forward against his.
- God you are fucking beautiful, are you ready to take what I'm about to give you?
- yes my love fill me up, I'm ready.
- kiss me.
She dragged her tongue along his lips before taking over his lips, the way she claimed his lips turned him on even more so he couldn't hold it any longer, his orgasm hit him too like a train at maximum speed, his thrusts harsh but sloppy, the sound of their slapping skin breaking the silence of the car, his hips slowly slowing down.
- woah...
His body was shaking in her arms.
- fuck baby, that was out of this world.
- aigoo, I feel like a youngster again.
- we used to do this kind of crazy things after we began dating.
- stop baby, don't remember any of that, we were awfully naughty.
- don't be embarrassed princess, I love all those adventures, all those perverted moments that we had back when we were dating, remember when we fucked in a closet at the academy?
- aigoo...
She covered her mouth.
- I have forgotten about that baby, we were insane.
- we were but it was the best thing ever.
He said reaching for her face to kiss her forehead.
- look at those rosy little cheeks, I love them.
He looked at the time in his phone.
- is almost time for the sun to rise my love.
He said not wanting to move due to the situation downstairs.
- shall we go to the beach to see the sunrise baby?
- are you still not tired pretty fiend?
- a little bit I'm more excited than anything else, since we don't get to do this kind of moments to ourselves, I don't want to spend it sleeping.
- aigoo, come here.
His back left the backrest to get closer to kiss her.
- shall we get dress and roll out of here before someone comes along and sees us naked?
- yes hold on.
He hugged her trying to reach the compartment in the middle on the seats.
- what are you doing baby?, if you want a hug just tell me.
- I wasn't trying to do it because of that sweetheart, there is wipes in the compartment.
- is ok just keep looking baby.
She said hugging him in return.
- god I could stay like this forever.
He said pulling back with her in arms.
- here sweetheart.
He said giving her the pack of wipes.
- thank you, how are we doing this?
- here give me that.
He got the wipes again opening the pack.
- pull back baby so I can work on the cleaning.
- wait, give me some so I can't stop on spillage.
- you are right here, put it under me when you pull back.
- got it.
After they got cleaned up, he pulled his pants and underwear back up, after putting his shirt on, he jumped through the seats to the driver seat giving her the clothes.
She jumped through the seats to the front as well.
- baby, you haven't put your little shirt back on.
- so?
- you are naked still.
He was wondering while she teased him.
- there is no one around but us, I'm about to put it on.
- you are right is no one around just stay like that, is so hot baby.
- yeah, should I so everyone can see my tits as soon as you get back on the road baby?
- are you feeling playful?
- of course not, I was just saying baby.
- stop playing because no one is going to look at you naked besides me as long as I live.
- understood captain, I wouldn't allow it either.
- alright now, beach so let go before we miss the sunset.