CHAPTER TEN

After closing the windows she made sure the doors were shut well.
Jungkook and the other swat team members have built in their houses a safe place for their wives and kids just in case that one of those bastards made it to the area, they made sure that the hiding spot was well blended in with the construction of the house, the owners of the house being the only ones knowing of the existence of this rooms.
Finally laying down on their shared bed y/n played with her phone until she got sleepy.

Jungkook after washing up walked to his desk, tomorrow was the day but he couldn't help to feel apprehensive thinking about what was going to happen

- please we need to end this once and for all.
He said staring at the ports camera.
-captain everything will be fine just try to rest but not on your desk please.
Namjoon said with a smile.
- I will Kim don't worry, I'll be fine, where is everyone else?
- most likely resting as well.
- well you go too I'll stay a little longer before I head to the back.
- please get some rest tomorrow is going to be a very difficult day.
- I know Kim I told you not to worry.
- ok, see you in the morning.
Jungkook only nodded then Namjoon disappeared around the corner.
He looked at the plans of attack once more, going over even the smallest detail making sure that the operation was a success.
- please I know you are up there listening please let us come out on top this time, I'm tired of chasing after these troublemakers.
He begged to every god in heaven.
- I should have told y/n to be very attentive to anything out of the ordinary around the house, I'm pretty sure that he is planning a counter attack.
He said letting out a big sigh.
- I'll just call her in the morning.
There was something in the back of his mind that was bothering him but he couldn't put his finger on it.
- I'm just overthinking things that's all, goodness I want to be with them so bad it hurts.

While Jungkook was sitting behind his desk looking at the cctv cameras Hongjoon and the others were busy placing bombs in each one of the guys' houses.
Seonghwa was torn not knowing what to do, he didn't agree with what Hongjoon was doing.

- I don't know what to do.
The guilt was killing him, but the thought of betraying the men that are basically his family was making him feel awful as well.
He shook the thoughts of his head and kept working on what Hongjoon had assigned him to do.