No Man's Land

Season 1 Episode 4, 00:00

~Intimacy is a four-syllable word for 'here are my heart and soul please grind them into hamburger and enjoy.' It's both desired and feared, difficult to live with...~

I walked into the bathroom needing to get ready but, Izzie was already using the sink and George was using the shower.

"Uh, excuse me! Excuse me!" George shouted trying to cover himself as Izzie and I payed no attention to him.

~..and impossible to live without.~

Izzie rolled her eyes at him and walked away still brushing her teeth.

"Is that my toothbrush?" He shouted soap dripping form his face to the ground.

I looked around the sink to notice which toothbrush she was using. I figured out that the one that was missing was the orange one and the orange one just so happens to be George's. "Yeah, that's yours."

~Intimacy also comes attached to life's three R's... Relatives, romance and roommates, there are some things you can't escape.~

Izzie came back from the kitchen, toothbrush still in her mouth and passed me a cup of coffee.

"Mmm. Izzie you're my favorite person." I spoke thankfully as I took a large sip, happy to start my day off right.

"Hey!" George shouted upset I had called Izzie my favorite person. Izzie turned around and stuck her tongue out at the boy.

I then realized she was just walking around in her undies. Hello Kittie, undies to be exact. "Wow is kitty gonna say hello to people at work today, or are you planning to go put some pants on." 

She shrugged off once more as I just laughed it off. George groaned dramatically, trying to get me to leave.

~And other things you just don't want to know.~

"Yes, yes. I'm leaving. Enjoy your shower." I cried out dramatically and walked back into my room.

--------------------------------

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries." George said hoping out of the car. We just got to the hospital and it's 4:30 in the morning and he decides to start the differences in genders. 

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzie spoke also getting out of the car as he shot her an annoyed look.

"Oh, yes. I'm supposed to start my period tomorrow." I pointed at Izzie, George now shooting me the look.

"You're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower." He raised his voice dramatically at Izzie then turned to me. "And you're just hanging out in there.

"Can you add it to your list?" Izzie ignored what he was saying as we all walked to the entrance of our building.

"What?!" He asked confused.

"Tampons!" I reminded.

Meredith finally caught up with us. "To the list. It's your turn."

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products! I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear."

"It doesn't bother me, okay?" Izzie said unfazed. "Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal."

I snickered at George's reaction as his face fell at her comment. We all ignored him and walked into the hospital.

----------------------------------

I changed out of my pants and into my scrubs, minus the shirt as I needed to go pee. When I came out Bailey walked in ready to teach us the importance of morning shifts.