chapter 10 The day I started singing

Clarity's pov I was just listening to music on my iphone.  Clarity what you up to right now Michael asked just listening  to music why I asked  we want to hear you sing a song  ashton answered  my question.  What song  I asked o anything  luke replied  okay I said.  I never sang a song  before  I admitted to them just trie they all asked.  okay here it goes the song is  hello by addle I give credit  to her. After I was done singing  the 5sos boys said I sounded really good thanks Guys I replied back to them.  Well lets all sing a song together  luke suggessed okay I said sounds good to us the others said.  This song is one of the one direction songs littlel things.  After we all sang the song we all  desided to watch a nother  movie which was high school musical the first  one which I could admitted was amazing. 
    Lukes pov Clarity was singing   she was singing  one of the songs from the high school musical movie.  You sound great clarity  I commented  her on her singing thanks luke she replied.  Clarity is a very sweet girl I am glad we adopted her  I told the other 3  yeah she is  ashton  agreed with me.  After the movie we all went upstairs to are own rooms  I heard clarity singing in her room as I  was  passing her room  to go to mine.  Luke o Hi she said coming out of her room to see who it was listening to her singing  Hi clarity I replied back.