chapter 49 good days or not

Clarity's pov  I can't believe you would do that I yelled  at krissy  do what I didn't do anything krissy yes you did I yelled  at her what no I didn't  krissy said.  What did you not or what did you do ask emerson to krissy She stole my favorite blanket I yelled  all of us were in the living  room  no she didn't  I saw her  do something complitely different  sweetie  Michael told  me no She did steal my  favorite blanket  I yelled You didn't say it was your blanket  did you  said krissy yeah she did buttied in  symphony  no she didn't  argued  emerson  joniing the fight  girls calm down no one  stole any ones blanket ashton told us and besides clarity  there is other blankets ashton  told me no there is not I shouted out in anger  calm down sweetie michael told me resting his arm around my shoulders  love you michael thank you I said  love you too clarity  your  welcom  he said.
        Krissy's pov  Right now I felt bad for stealing clarity's blanket  I should of known better.  I am so sorry I mean I should not have stolen your blanket  clarity I am so so sorry  I told her  no I won't for give you bad sister she cried  wow  not  a nice move krissy  I told myself.  Sweetie are you okay  luke asked me no I am not  I replied to his question why not he asked  because I stole  clarity's blanket and I did not get a appoligie  from clarity  I explained.  I know your sorry  for doing that  luke told  me  I am glad you Ustand me  thank you I love you luke I said  awe the other couples  said love you too krissy  luke said.