chapter 59 meeting Kira

Kira's pov  yay I am on my way to my forever family yay I can't  wait I was in a car with a social worker we were on our way  we were 20 mins away from my forever families house and my forever home.  I basically was abandened at  birth so I have been  alone  with out a loving family  for 18 years and now I get a loving family  from here on  forever and ever which I am excited about.  We were now 2 mins  from my forever family's  house  I was really excited  can't wait to meet them yay.  We are here kira mm. Sage  told me yay  finally  the long jerney is over at last  I said getting out of the car and getting my cane .  I walked up to the front door with ms. Sage  here you are  she said  good bye  kira she told  me walking back to the car bye I called back.
      Emerson's pov  yay she is here I said answering the door  Hi my name  is  Emerson  I said nice to meet you emerson my name is kira  she told me Hi kira you can meet the others  I told her.  Okay lets go she said putting her cane next to mine  yay can't believe you are here  symphony  said coming up to me and kira  me too  kira said  so whats your name she asked o yeah I almost for got my name is symphony  and theese are clarity and krissy  nice to meet all of you girls  kira said nice to meet you to kira all of us  said in unison.  So this is kira said the 5sos boys  yep this is kira  I told them  Hi kira they all said Hi said kira back.