Part 2- the magical house

(Y/n's POV)

He starts leading me up the path to his house. My makeup is smudged and I probably look like a mess. Which just makes me question more why he is doing this. Camilo might not now me, but I know him. He is never like this. I've been to the madrigal house once, for Antonio's gift ceremony. I was rather distracted though, I had bigger fish to fry.

Even though I've seen it before, it always looks more magical each time. I look at it in awe, almost forgetting the situation I'm in. Any distraction from him is better than anything. I can tell Camilo is staring at me, but I choose to just let him. I mean, I kinda did for a minute back on the bench, so it's only fair to let him do the same. Even though I'd always known him and what he looks like, he's even dreamier up close...

(Dolores' POV)

"Isa! Look" I say, looking out of the window. Me and Isabella are like the match makers of town. We can almost certainly match people up.
"Oh my god- is that Camilo?!" She says as she looks at Camilo walking home with a girl, wearing a beautiful red dress and holding a bouquet of flowers.
"You know what this means. I've already heard their conversation. He doesn't even know her name yet." I reply. She's quite mysterious. I know her, but I don't.
"Yep. They would be perfect together."

(Y/n's POV)

We are nearly there. I love walks in the moonlight. Very peaceful. Suddenly, I realise.
"What time is it?" I ask, eager for an answer.
"Uhhh about nine thirty." He replied. What? How is it so late?
"I need to go. I need to leave now!" I say and start rushing away.

Just as I turn around and take a step to start running, I feel something twist around my ankle, making me fall. I closed my eyes, waiting for my face to hit the floor and have my night ruined, when Camilo catches me. One of his arms is around my waist and the other is on my back. My arms are around his neck. Kind of like a you-may-kiss-the-bride pose. Our faces are inches from each other.

"Are you alright?" He asks. He does seem like a guy who cares, unlike my ex.
"Uhh y-yeah..." I reply. Why does he make me kinda nervous?

(Camilo's POV)

I look at her ankle. There is a vine.
"ISABELLAAAAAAAAA!" I yell. I'm furious. Why would she try to trip up this girl. What is her name? I don't know...
"Oh, by the way, what is your name? I ask.
" That.... Is not important because I really have to go. If my parents find out I'm not home when they do find me I'll be grounded." She replies.
"But... what time was the dinner supposed to start?" I ask.
"Seven." She replies.
"Okay. You've been gone for 2 hours and a half. They didn't even look for you. Seems to me they don't give a shit. Stay the night at casa madrigal, Maribel wont mind sharing a room. Please..."

(Y/n's POV)

I looked at him. I didn't know if I should stay or go. He has been nice to me, and has treated me well. I mean, he got me a bouquet of flowers and saved me from falling. I look at the bouquet of flowers, smelling their lovely aroma. I can't say no.
"fine..." I reply. "But what about my clothes? I don't have a change of clothes. This is the only thing I have."

"Don't worry, mirabel will sort you out. I'm glad you decided to stay." He says as he smiles. His teeth were perfect. After a minute of silence he breaks it by saying "Are you okay?"
"Yeah, sorry." I reply.

We walk to a room with a green door. Camilo knocks on it and comes out a girl with short, curly, dark brown hair and green glasses.
"Oh, do we have a visitor?" She asks.
"Well, kinda. I found her crying and decided to cheer her up. She is staying the night and she needs somewhere to sleep and a change of clothes." He explains. She nods. I just stand there in silence. I'm not a very talkative person, especially to people I don't know.

(Camilo's POV)

The girl walks out wearing a cute pair of pijamas. Damn, I really need to learn her name. Her makeup is still smudged on her face.

"Come here." I just say softly. She walks over and I use the makeup remover I stole from my sister, put it on a cotton pad and wipe her face clean. She doesn't need makeup to be pretty, she already is. She has a cute smile as she says thank you and walks over to get a glass of water. I see another vine start to grow. Why, Isabella? I was gonna shout her name to tell her to watch out, but I don't know her name. Seriously, what is her name? Because I couldn't say anything I just grab her hand and pull her back on both feet. She ends up accidentally doing a little spiral and facing me with her arms embraced around my back. Like a hug. She must be really clumsy. Well, cute and clumsy.

(Y/n's POV)

I open my eyes to see.. Camilo's chest? I look up and see his face, looking at mine, instantly I shuffle away and look at the floor. How embarrassing! I continue walking until I reach the kitchen. I just wanted a glass of water. I hear muttering and chuckles and I look over my shoulder to see Dolores and Isabella giggling away, while Camilo starts walking towards them. What kind of family drama is going on now?

————————————————————————

Word count: 990
Thank you for reading 🦋🦋🦋
Again, leave feedback :>
Cya in the next part (not to long, I hope.)
Stay safe <3