Part 9- Singing and future (idk 😭)

(I'm sorry but Camilo is gonna be as dense as Adrien in this chapter 😭✋🏻)

(Y/n's POV 💜)

We went to dinner, but me and Camilo's seats weren't next to each other. At least I was next to Mirabel! We both just talked about designs for dresses. She's quite artistic. Half of the time though, Mirabel mentioned that Camilo was staring at me. At one point, I was staring at him. He looked back at me and winked. I froze like a statue, I even stopped breathing for a minute.

After diner finished, I decided to help clean up in the kitchen. It's the least I can do. As I'm washing the plates, I get a hug from behind again. I try to continue washing up but the butterflies in my stomach are very strong.

"I'm gonna go relax in my bedroom for a while, if you need me you know where I am." He says. As I thank him, I put down the plate I was washing, turn around and hug him while he was still hugging me. He's really warm for some reason.. always really warm.

We stop hugging and Camilo walks out. What I didn't know was that Julieta was there the whole time.
"Is he your boyfriend?" She asks.
"No, he isn't. He's just a friend." I reply.(god here comes them 2 being dense af 😭 sorry)
"Are you sure about that?" She asks. I know she's teasing me. They always are...

(Camilo's POV 🧡 )

I go back to my room and open my book. The first page, as always, is full of Purple Hearts. In the middle of the page it says "For the love of my life". My attention gets drawn away from the book by a sound outside. I look out of my window and see y/n in the garden.

(Disney is full of songs so get ready for a song 💅 material gworl)

I can hear her singing. It sounds angelic. She is currently sat down looking at the rose I gave her... (and there is music playing because this is Disney)

"If I could begin to be half of what you think of me, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love..." she sings. What is this about?
"When I see the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back, I could do about anything. I could even learn how to love... like you."
Love like you? What does this mean?

She stands up and starts walking around the garden, looking at the flowers. She starts standing in the place we stood last night when I first showed the garden, and started singing again.

"I always thought I might be bad, now I'm sure that it's true. Cause' I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you. Look at you go, I just adore you. I wish that I knew... what makes you think I'm so special..." who is she singing about? Did she meet another guy? (Camilo ur so dense 😭)

She grabs a sunflower and starts pulling off the petals, doing the 'he loves me, he loves me not.' thing. It ends on he loves me, but she just looks at the now peeled flower.
"He would never love me..." she says as she drops the rest of the sunflower and steps on if, walking away. Who is the guy she likes? Who could it be? If she met another guy, it just means I'm going to have to work harder to win her heart. She will be mine.

(Dolores' POV ❤️)

After hearing y/n sing that, knowing how dense   Camilo is, I need answers I don't have. How do I do that? Bruno. But I need Mirabel's help.

I knock on the door and out comes the normal, happy Mirabel I see everyday.
"Uh... Mirabel... I've got a weird question about Y/n..." I ask.
"What is it?" She asks.
"Does y/n like Camilo?" I say. She looks at me for a second before bursting.
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Does Camilo like her?" She asks me. I simply nod. She looked like she was gonna explode.

"Alright well... Camilo is super dense. I can't say for y/n, so... we need to bring this matter to Bruno. I need to know what happens. If it's worth helping them." I tell her, hoping she will understand. Luckily, she takes me straight to Bruno's tower and shows me a shortcut so that we don't have to walk a million stairs.

"BRUNO!!" Mirabel says running up to Bruno and hugging him. They both seem so happy to see each other even though they live together.
"Hi Dolores!" Bruno says, waving to me.
"Hey Bruno. How's Veronica?" I ask.
"She's doing better!"
"Wait.. who's Veronica?" Mirabel asks, cluelessly. We explain that one of his rats got hurt.

"Anyway, what brings you here today?" He asks.
"Well... we need a favour. We need to see Camilo's future.. like... love life future." I say.
"I'll see what I can do. Sit down, and let's see what Camilo holds in his future." He says.

————————————————————————

Word count: 849
Thanks for reading 🦋🦋🦋
I might not update tomorrow because it will be my birthday (on jan 10th)
Love y'all <3