Part 16- begging

(Y/n's POV 💜)

We were just having a conversation about school and intelligence when I started talking about science and about compounds and elements.

"You're so smart y/n. I'm sure one day you are going to make a man very very very happy. And I hope that guy and his abilities" he says, shapeshifting in the middle of his sentence before shapeshifting back "or his looks will make you very very happy." He says, smiling at me.

"Oh is that so?" I ask.
"Well, yes. Behind every man with good looks is a beautiful woman."
I gasp, playing along. "Oh yes, and I'll cook and clean for him and be at his beck and call?"
"Mhm- that sound- that sounds so good- that just sounds so good and you look so pretty..." he says in response.

"Are you kidding me? Is that how you see a woman?" I question him, a little frustrated.
He awkwardly chuckles and starts trying to speak.
"We're only here to make men happy?" I ask.
"Uh- I don't know. Anyway-"
"I believe I have lost my appetite. No! Please, please, stay seated. If you'll just excuse me I need to go pack. I'm leaving to Mexico." I say, giving the table a gentle punch before walking out. It was silent.

(Mirabel's POV 🤎)

What just happened? We all just look at each other in silence. She's leaving?

After a while, Camilo finishes his food and runs out.
"He messed that one up so badly..."  we start talking about it. I don't think she's actually leaving to Mexico. I think she's bluffing.

(Camilo's POV 🧡)

I see her in the hallway so I start walking up to me. I think she tried to walk away but I caught up.
"You aren't actually moving to Mexico, right?" I ask her.
"You heard me."
"You can't leave!"
"Why?" I ask, confused.
"I need you..." I say awkwardly.
"Yeah right!" She scoffs.

We walk outside and Isabella uses a vine to put her on a balcony.
"I'm not lying! I swear!" He says.
"How can I believe you! After what happened with that girl!" I tell him.
"What girl?" He asks me.
"Don't act stupid. The blond girl you kissed earlier!" I say.
"Ah mi amor, you don't know full story. It's just a misunderstanding." He says calmly.
" still doesn't explain it."
"I rejected her kiss." He tells me.
"How can I trust you?"  I ask. He hesitates for a moment.
"How can I prove it to you?" He asks. I tell him to fire it out.
He grabs a guitar and starts tuning it. I didn't know he played guitar.

(Watched the book of life less than 5 hours ago so yeah...)

He starts playing some nice music on his guitar before singing.

"I love you too much, to live without you loving me back. I love you too much. Heaven's my witness and this is a fact. I know I belong, when I sing this song. There's love above love and it's ours, cause I love you too much." He sings. He continues the song as I listen to him.

"Please, hermosa. Don't leave.  I don't know how I would live without you." He says up to me.
"You didn't think it was that easy, did you?" I ask as I chuckle. He leaves and I'm guessing he leaves to his room. I really don't know if I should trust him...

————————————————————————

Word count: 573
Ik it's very short but I wanna go to sleep
Thanks for reading 🦋🦋
Byee <3