Madara Uchiha - "You're mine."

You woke before the sun rose and as you quietly made your way downstairs, you heard a noise from the kitchen. It seemed that someone had woken early, just as you. You peeked around the corner and saw that it was your twin brother.

"You're up early," you spoke.

Tobirama looked up from the cup of coffee he was pouring and replied shortly, "Couldn't sleep."

You sat at the table and he quietly handed his cup of coffee to you before getting another mug for himself. He said, mostly under his breath, "I know you'll want one, so take that one."

"Appreciate it," you responded, sipping the bitter liquid.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked, sitting in front of you.

"Same as you, couldn't sleep."

He hummed and took a long sip of his drink before saying, "Hashirama and I have a meeting with Madara Uchiha today. I guess I can't sleep because I'm dreading it."

"Oh yeah," you said. "You really don't like that guy, huh?"

"I can't fucking stand him."

"Any reason?"

Tobirama sighed, "He's nothing but trouble. Keep away from him."

You rolled your eyes. This was just like your twin brother to be so overprotective. You spoke, "I've never even met him, Tobi, and I doubt I'll ever have a reason to."

"Good. We don't need another sibling falling in love with him. Hashirama is bad enough to deal with."

You two sat in silence for a while before he pardoned himself to go get ready. You were left at the table wondering if Madara Uchiha was really that bad. Surely not, but then again, you knew the Uchiha were a merciless clan and for him to be their leader signified he sat at the top of the food chain.

The day passed uneventfully and later that night you were taking a walk through the village. You decided to stop by the Hokage office to see your older brother. As you entered the building and went up the stairs, you heard your brother's laugh ringing through the hallway. Unsure of who would be visiting so late, you paused outside the door and considered going home, but then again, you had already come all this way. You shrugged and knocked, hoping it was no one important.

Hashirama's voice bid you to come in and as you entered, you noticed a stranger sitting in the windowsill. Your first thought was how unbelievably handsome he was. His long dark hair fell to his waist and covered part of his face. His eyes were dark, just as his hair, and his features were very stoic. He looked over at you, eyeing you carefully before Hashirama jumped up and shouted, "(Y/N)! Didn't expect to see you here!"

You smiled, gave a little wave, and said, "Just thought I'd stop by for a minute. Is that okay?"

"You know you're welcome here anytime," Hashirama beamed. He then said, "Oh yeah! I don't think you two have met before!" He gestured to the man in the windowsill before finishing, "This is my friend, Madara Uchiha!"

So this is Madara Uchiha? You thought to yourself before giving him a small wave and saying hi. He nodded to you and replied "hello" in a monotone.

"Madara, this is my little sister, (Y/N)," Hashirama introduced you.

The Uchiha man gave a forced smile and said, "It's nice to meet you."

"You as well," you replied. He seemed nice enough. You wondered why your twin held such a grudge against the man.

The three of you sat and talked for a while, and for the life of you, you couldn't understand what was so bad about Madara. He was quiet for the most part, but when he did speak, it was nothing rude or unbecoming. He seemed so normal that you figured Tobirama was just being paranoid considering he was an Uchiha. Your brother had never quite gotten over Itama's savage death at the hands of Madara's clan.