1

Tweek POV

I sighed as I grabbed the sides of my knee length dress, I'm tired of sitting around in South Park waiting for something to happen.

"Hey Tiff" I looked to my right and saw the owner of Club Persh waving at me as she walked into the door.

Rauf may not look like it but she's a women, just like I may not look like it right now I am a man. I was scared when I started to cross dress, I was afraid that people would look down on me if they recognized me. But surprisingly the only people who recognized me right away was Kenny, Butters, and my parents. I waved to Rauf as she walked by me and pat me on the shoulder, I smiled as she disappeared behind me. I looked around the club before standing up and walking out of the front door. I don't wanna stay here it's boring now, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed a phone number.

"Hey Tweek what's up?" My friend Kenny asked answering the phone.

"D-dude I don't wanna walk through town like t-this can you come get me?" I heard Kenny laugh on the other side of the phone.

"W-what's so funny?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Nothing dude i'll come get you" Kenny hung up the phone.

Did he think it was funny I liked to dress like this but not walk through town wearing it? Because if so then I guess he had the right to laugh about it, cause it kinda is ridiculous that I like to dress like this but not walk through town in it. I leaned on the wall of Persh for about 15 minutes before a car pulled in front of me. A window rolled down and non other then Butters was in the front seat of the car.

"Hiya Tweek!" They said happily as They waved at me.

"Hey B-Butters" I said as I opened the back door and sat down in the car before closing the door back.

I looked at Kenny as he began to drive away from the club.

"So I'm guessing the reason why you were so hesitant to come get me is because you were spending time with your..."

"Girlfriend" I nodded my head.

"Girlfriend"

Kenny nodded his head as he kept his head towards the front. Kenny put his hand onto butters lap and smiled. She giggled before grabbing her hand into his.

"Ugh stop being so lovey dovey its blinding to us single people" I said looking out the window.

"Well maybe if you got on tinder-oh my bad grindr you could find a boyfriend" I rolled my eyes as Kenny laughed.

"Don't make fun of him Ken" I heard Kenny laugh again before butters began to talk to me.

"Hey it's ok Tweek I'm sure you'll find someone"

I scooted over to the middle of the seat and looked at Butters.

"Oh Butters your to p-perfect for this pervert Kenny" I heard Kenny scoff as a small light blush appeared onto her face.

"Don't try and put the moves on my girlfriend dude" I chuckled as I sat back.

We were driving in the car for a minute before I decided to speak up.

"Hey Kenny I decided I think I'm gonna move from South Park" I looked up and saw Kenny grip the steering wheel a little.

"Why?" He asked as the car began to move again.

"I-I don't know I'm b-bored here in South Park nothing happens and there's n-no reason for me to be here a-anymore" I said as I began to fiddle with my fingers.

Kenny sighed as he came to a stop at a red light. When the car stopped he turned around to face me.

"Does there have to be something for you to do to stay in South Park?" He asked.

"W-well not exactly but I have no j-job, no b-boyfriend, and just nothing here in south park, so w-why would I stay?" I asked looking at Kenny.

Kenny turned back to the front as the light turned green again, the car started moving again just as quiet it was before. After a few seconds of silence Kenny surprised me and Butters by letting out a big sigh before looking at me in the review mirror.

"I don't wanna stop you if this is your choice but promise me we won't grow distant" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Of course not K-Kenny" The car came to a stop as I realized we were in front of my parents coffee shop.

"But I never told you-" Kenny cut me off.

"Your parents should know to dude" I nodded before getting out of the car.

I waved at Kenny and Butters, they waved back before driving off. I sighed as I gripped the sides of my dress again. I walked up to the door and pushed it open. I walked over to the cash register and rung the bell.

"Tweek" I looked over at my dad who was coming into the shop doors along with my mom.

"Hey mom and dad um you g-guys left the shop open u-unattended? That's not l-like you guys"

Mom and dad shook there heads.

"No we just hired a new part timer we were seeing if he could handle the shop alone"

"How come you never did that to me?" I asked confused.

"Well you were just a taste tester not manning the counter" My mom said holding my hands.

I heard the door behind the counter creak open.

"Oh just the boy we were talking about" I looked over at the counter and blown away isn't the word I would use to describe my reaction to this man.

"Craig this is our-" I cut my dad off.

"Daughter! I'm there d-daughter Tiff, nice to meet you" I stuck my hand out to Craig as we shook hands.

My dad gripped my shoulders.

"Can we talk for a second Tw-I mean Tiff" My dad said correcting himself.

I walked off to the other side of the building with my mom and dad before they began to whisper to me.

"Your our daughter now? You have to tell us when you decide these things" I shook my head.

"N-no! I still i-identify as a b-boy dad" I said as I began to get more jittery then usual.

"Then why-" I cut my mom off.

"I panicked I-I'm dressed a-as a g-girl what would h-he think if I-I said I was a b-boy?!" I said gripping my hair.

My mom grabbed my hands before nodding her head.

"Ok we understand we'll call you Tiff in front of him ok?" I nodded my head.

Oh Jesus what did I get myself into?